Should I speak at ASE? (Session: Advanced Media Buying for Lead Generation)

IronLogik

borrowed ladder
Nov 23, 2007
i've submitted a speaking proposal for ASE this year. the session topic is "Advanced Media Buying for Lead Generation". it will demonstrate two lead generation techniques using a real campaign + real stats.

i began working with SiteScout just over a month ago to help out with marketing efforts and aid product development. i was a happy user of theirs prior to joining, and since i recently moved to downtown Toronto, it was a no-brainer for me. naturally, i'll be using their ad server + RTB platform for the session.

anyways...

if you know me or like some of my posts here on WF -- like the Ca$hvertising Summary -- drop a vote my way:

--> Advanced Media Buying Techniques for Lead Generation › Vote for Affiliate Summit Sessions

i look forward to dropping knowledge.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

i've submitted a speaking proposal for ASE this year. the session topic is "Advanced Media Buying for Lead Generation". it will demonstrate two lead generation techniques using a real campaign + real stats.

i began working with SiteScout just over a month ago to help out with marketing efforts and aid product development. i was a happy user of theirs prior to joining, and since i recently moved to downtown Toronto, it was a no-brainer for me. naturally, i'll be using their ad server + RTB platform for the session.

anyways...

if you know me or like some of my posts here on WF -- like the Ca$hvertising Summary -- drop a vote my way:

--> Advanced Media Buying Techniques for Lead Generation › Vote for Affiliate Summit Sessions

i look forward to dropping knowledge.

thanks.

What do you hope to achieve by speaking, besides ego gratification?

I voted for you because I've dug your posts and because I have a ton of spend sitting in my rubicon account I need to use.

Reactions: IronLogik
Maybe one day he can sell an eguru ebook rebill muhaaaa

V82UB.jpg

Read between the lines morons. He is marketing Director at Sitescout. The talk is about multi pane ads and split testing ads which the sitescout ad server facilitates.