Should I kiss my money goodbye?

Adevictus

Apr 26, 2012
Hey guys, this is the first time this has happened to me so I'm posting it in the Newbie section...

Long story short, I was selling a software & paid membership forums access on SWReg. We did about $3K in sales and they shut us down and say that I won't be getting paid for 180 days... They never gave a reason for shutting us down either.

180 days pass, I email them, and get this response:

"Dear Vendor:

Your shop was closed by our Loss Prevention Team.

Please refer to the SWReg Publisher Agreement:

http://www.swreg.org/contracts/version_09_01_2_9_0914.htm

An excerpt is below:

iii. SWREG may determine to hold back some or all of the money due to
You if SWREG believes that it might be necessary to cover future
refunds, other amounts due or reimbursable to SWREG as set forth in this
Agreement, or other liabilities You may owe to SWREG. SWREG may also
holdback some or all of the money due to You if SWREG believes that the
funds represent fraudulent transactions or involve other kinds of
illegal activities, or if SWREG has a reasonable basis to believe that
it will incur future Chargebacks and/or related fines and/or penalties
which relate to SWREG's sale of Your Products.

No payment will be made.

Regards,

SWReg Vendor Support"

Anyways is there anything I can do here, or should I kiss this money goodbye? It's a pretty huge amount of money to me, I ain't balling like some other people around here.

Paid membership forums have massive refund ratios. You were banned for the high refund / fraud claims by your buyers. This is especially true if the membership access content didn't overdeliver and full of rehashed junk.

SWREG assumes all the chargeback fees and the amount could go above what they held from you. Yes, kiss your money goodbye. If you ran a legit membership and want to try to recoup, it'd have to go to the court system.

Paid membership forums have massive refund ratios. You were banned for the high refund / fraud claims by your buyers. This is especially true if the membership access content didn't overdeliver and full of rehashed junk.

SWREG assumes all the chargeback fees and the amount could go above what they held from you. Yes, kiss your money goodbye. If you ran a legit membership and want to try to recoup, it'd have to go to the court system.

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Concur.

[/Thread]

kiss_money_goodbye_mousepad-p144895704974619694z8xsj_400.jpg

Go with a better forums next time man or you might think to develop a good software and don't sell your fucking junk cause that basically what your customers are thinking

kiss_money_goodbye_mousepad-p144895704974619694z8xsj_400.jpg

Go with a better forums next time man or you might think to develop a good software and don't sell your fucking junk cause that basically what your customers are thinking

We've had about 3 refunds... the software I was selling though was used by people to commit fraud though (serial generation program) and the forums was a support forums with a bunch of fraud methods

Funny thing happened though, I sent a second email to SWReg and it got to another rep and they sent me my money... What a horribly fucked up company.