Should I invest in this land?

Probably best to at least fly out there, take a look, get an agent (who is experienced with land transactions), etc.

Also recommend the book "Finding and Buying Your House in the Country" (will help you not get screwed by buying a piece of land that you can't actually build on.)

wtf are you going to do with it, land doesnt make you any money unless you develop it and by that time it will cost more than a house already built

pssshh.. not even any good lakes around for fishing. looking at that map makes me realize how much fresh water we have in Canada.

I guess you could use the land to grow some outdoor and try to 10x your investment in 1 season :rasta:

I just got back from a 4 day cottage retreat (Kawartha Lakes in Ontario) and we spent two of the days looking at waterfront properties and acreage to build our own year round home on with good frontage - great experience but nothing we really liked enough to buy/fall in love with. One in particular was awesome it had 92 acres, a home already on it, and tons of waterfront but was a bit too much to chew as a first investment so I backed out but fuck - 92 acres - lot's of waterfrontage on a clean lake, can't do much better than that.

If you're going to invest in land - look for water frontage/'grow' land as above, good soil, good natural environment in the whole area. Look into zoning, municipal stuff re running pipes/wires/etc. so you can develop on it in hopes of it having value someday vs. just swampland sitting there for cheap. It sounds like a bargain but you can see why...

buy it bro, 2500 aint shit my man , thats what i did i bought punch of houses down here in detroit when the market got hit bad, fixed them little bit and list them under section A, now am banking of that shit , so buy it

If you're going to invest in land - look for water frontage/'grow' land as above, good soil, good natural environment in the whole area. Look into zoning, municipal stuff re running pipes/wires/etc. so you can develop on it in hopes of it having value someday vs. just swampland sitting there for cheap. It sounds like a bargain but you can see why...

^^ what he said!

There are thousands of undeveloped acres like this all over CO, UT New Mexico and Arizona, and I assume Nevada.. No one ever builds on them.. They just buy them as investments and sit on them paying property taxes every year and talk about that land they own "out west" "down south" etc etc.

Unless you have plans to develop it yourself, or are very tight with someone you trust who will, there are far better ways to piss away $2500.. Hookers and blow would give you a better return..

buy it bro, 2500 aint shit my man , thats what i did i bought punch of houses down here in detroit when the market got hit bad, fixed them little bit and list them under section A, now am banking of that shit , so buy it

if you at least bothered to research a little bit before you started bullshitting then you would know its section 8, not section A

fail

if you at least bothered to research a little bit before you started bullshitting then you would know its section 8, not section A

fail

will he is asking for us on the fucking forums to buy lands lmaooo , but yeah its section A my brother not 8 ,

I think you should buy it, better to buy a physical asset than piss it away on booze and sluts!

Just because I'm asking for opinions doesn't mean I don't know anything about it.

I just want to hear your opinions. Your judgement upon my intelligence in inquiring about investing in this land is solely a reflection of your own stupidity in the sense that you are judging me when I clearly ask for judgement of the land.

Before you buy any land in those states always make sure they are not land locked and that you have water rights or your just wasting your money