Should I drop this campaign?

cheezile

Jun 21, 2009
Hey everyone, I'm trying out dating on FB which I've heard is pretty competitive/hard to enter so I wasn't sure if I should drop my campaign yet. Basically I've gotten 89 clicks to their page but 0 conversion. Do you guys think it's just the dating sites lp is bad so there aren't any conversions? Or what I think so far, are my ads just shitty so no one is converting once they get to the lp?

That's not enough data to make a statistically significant conclusion regarding your campaign's 'success.'

You can't expect to profit from the beginning, especially as a newbie. The key is to stick to one offer and tweak/optimize your ads until you break a profit.

Of course, your ads could be shitty and/or the lp could be shitty as well.

Too early to just drop it though.

now-thats-data.jpg

thank you so much. I was dying to post this somewhere.

I found that it is hard to expect to find a profitable campaign right from the start. It seems like when you launch 5-7 PPC offers you may find one that is profitable. That was my experience. Seems like you need to keep testing and find that winning offer.

I think that if you have over 100 clicks and no conversion I would seriously consider stopping it.

That's not enough data to make a statistically significant conclusion regarding your campaign's 'success.'

You can't expect to profit from the beginning, especially as a newbie. The key is to stick to one offer and tweak/optimize your ads until you break a profit.

Of course, your ads could be shitty and/or the lp could be shitty as well.

Too early to just drop it though.
How is that too early? 89 clicks and no conversions? This isnt SEM PPC this is fb, you think the next 200 clicks are gonna be any different? You dont need to drop the campaign just tweak your shit, target a different age group, different city or something. Different picture. Once you find what works stick with it. Now give me some money for helping your ass out lol jk