Shortcode for Rent/Sale?

JGDesign

JGDesign
Mar 10, 2010
San Diego
www.jongougeon.com
I'm currently in the vetting process (a two month ordeal - and a huge pain in the dick) for shortcodes with all the major providers. As any affiliate knows, the landscape of available traffic changes more often than it doesn't. I'd really like to take advantage of my current traffic while I wait for my own. I'm currently moving between 100-200 mobile subscriptions a day with a shortcode aggregator, however I'm looking to work with somoene that can pay recurring commissions on my subscriptions. Is there anyone out there who is just sitting on a shortcode and willing to help a brotha out? I'd be willing to discuss any terms that make sense, whether it be a sale or rental of the code itself. PM me or hit me up on skype @ oceansidesmedia if you've got any questions.

It's essentially impossible to rent or resell a shortcode. Your best bet is to try to negotiate with whoever you're currently sending leads to to pay you recurring commissions, or find someone else that will. Good luck your getting your code setup, the process in my experience is a complete clusterfuck.

I don't unfortunately. Paying out recurring subscriptions is also hard to do from a tracking perspective, there's nothing preventing them from just saying a user has unsubscribed when they haven't and taking the extra profit.