Shooting Yourself In The Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockhard

Less Is More
Apr 24, 2008
Everybody has done it, some more than others *cough* RockHard *cough*.
When did you last shoot yourself in the foot, and why was the voice telling you to do this louder than the one telling you not to?

I got in a fight at hockey that I didn't really care to fight...ended up separating my shoulder and have been out of contact sports for the past six weeks...

Not really sure why I did it, I guess I didn't want the rep that I won't fight at all and then no teams would pick me up.

I was hammeren my meat stick in my Van teh other day and some gearheads saw me through my sunroof from the building above. I had to move down the block to finish the job.......Fuckers

I was hammeren my meat stick in my Van teh other day and some gearheads saw me through my sunroof from the building above. I had to move down the block to finish the job.......Fuckers

He said "shoot yourself in the foot", not "shoot yourself in the face".

My friend wanted to know about how I made monies online so I helped him setup some adwords campaigns. Since he was a good friend (known him since I was 12), I decided to hand over the data to one of my campaigns so he can start off with something and build up from there. He didn't put a dent in my earnings so everything was good for a few weeks until he found out about digitalpoint, apparently he couldn't wait for net 15 payments so he decided to sell the campaign data to digitalpoint noobs. Some guy bought it, and then resold it as a $17 e-book on digitalpoint and the warriorforum and it was all down hill from there.

My friend wanted to know about how I made monies online so I helped him setup some adwords campaigns. Since he was a good friend (known him since I was 12), I decided to hand over the data to one of my campaigns so he can start off with something and build up from there. He didn't put a dent in my earnings so everything was good for a few weeks until he found out about digitalpoint, apparently he couldn't wait for net 15 payments so he decided to sell the campaign data to digitalpoint noobs. Some guy bought it, and then resold it as a $17 e-book on digitalpoint and the warriorforum and it was all down hill from there.

Hahaha your friend is a retard. Hopefully it wasn't one of your best campaigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.