Kansas City, MO
Is this a man bra son?

attachment.php

Affilate.com – Free Shirt Friday - Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Attachments

• shoebra.jpg
    shoebra.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 367

I thought that guy got gastric banding surgery so he couldn't eat so much. How is he able to stuff his face to get that fat again?

Not bagging on the guy. Just wondering how 'cuz I thought it became physically impossible to eat enough to get fat once you had that surgery.

I thought that guy got gastric banding surgery so he couldn't eat so much. How is he able to stuff his face to get that fat again?

Not bagging on the guy. Just wondering how 'cuz I thought it became physically impossible to eat enough to get fat once you had that surgery.

Not too sure about this, but I thought I read before that a person can slowly go back to their old size if they don't eat the proper portion sizes. While at first you can't eat much due to the micro-sized stomach, if the person continues to overeat, that small stomach can slowly start to grow again. So basically, if you don't follow the diet, you can be back in the same boat that you were before and eating however much you want.

Again, not sure if that is true, but I thought I had read about that before when doing some reading.

I thought I read somewhere he was training to become an MMA fighter or some shit so he could kick Barman's ass.