Shared hosting of EPN sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas
I've decided to get on with EPN in an attempt to earn some steady passive income. I'm not a member of EPN yet, last time I applied I never heard back, I assume it's because I didn't have a website built yet. Anyway, what I was thinking of doing is just grabbing yet another Zensix account and hosting all my potential EPN sites on one shared server. I know the obvious dangers of doing this with say PPC, but are the any drawbacks or downfalls in putting 10 or so small EPN niche sites on one shared server/IP?

Also, anyone recently get approved to EPN? I hear that it's become more selective lately. Tips?

I'm in, but I know it's hard lately to get approved for the EPN. I read somewhere that they're not accepting new members, but can't confirm this. You could buy a membership from somebody (I think).

To your first question, I wouldn't imagine it would be too much of a problem I don't think they care how many sites you have, especially if they're all quality. To your second, do a search in the forum, we've talked about this many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.