shareasale.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am interested to know as well.

I have been using them for a while and things have been good. I have only used them for affiliate marketing with organic traffic.

i particularly like the datafeeds, ftp access, and their premium program.

i have yet to have a problem with them.

i am only just about to try ppc traffic to see how it goes.

He's asking if merchants have used them before.

hmalekib, I am currently debating between using shareasale and just creating an in-house solution.. We shall see.

He's asking if merchants have used them before.

hmalekib, I am currently debating between using shareasale and just creating an in-house solution.. We shall see.

If it's an either/or proposition, then go with shareasale. Big affiliates will be more comfortable working with you when they know they are getting their checks from an established network.

I'm using shareasale.com as a merchant and I'm happy with them. You can always start an in house program and at the same time use shareasale.com

For the big affiliates that feel more comfortable working with an established network, they'll sign up using shareasale.com

For your in-house program, you can offer a slightly higher payout. This should entice some affiliates to sign up with your in house program. Even with the higher comission/payout, you will still pocket more money then using a third party solution such as shareasale.com

Give your potential affiliates an option

Status
Not open for further replies.