SEXY New Product Just Launched **ADULTS ONLY** HOT!

JamesLee1

Deceased
Oct 8, 2014
Blackpool, UK
Just wanted to give you Wicked Fire Wankers the heads up on my latest Clickbank offer - called Respark The Romance that I've just launched.

I decided to branch out of the weight loss market and launch a product in the relationship niche which is HUGE right now.

This NEW offer is targeted to both WOMEN and MEN with separate landing pages for each, and it involves bringing the magic back to failing adult relationships.

The product costs $47, and you get 75% commission on it, plus ALL the upsells.

And here's the most exciting thing..... from NOW until April 17, we are running a JV contest where we are paying these cash prizes for whoever gets the most sales:

1st Place: $2000
2nd Place: $1000
3rd Place: $500
4th Place: $250
5th Place: $150
6th Place: $100

So if you want to make some money from a new product launch that is converting like crazy, and get some extra cash bonuses - GET ON BOARD NOW!

We have a whole bunch of special affiliate tools crafted right here, so you can get started right away.

Let me know if you need anything.

==> Click here to make BIG money in the HUGE relationship niche!

Peace,

James

PS - There is a huge crossover with the relationship niche and the health niche - so if you have a health list, start mailing with these custom swipes for health lists!

When I perform my once-every-other-month visit to WF I really hope for very minimal content from established users hearing of how they've gone to better things.

Not freaking clickbank offers.

This honestly feels like something I would have seen on the warrior forum 10 years ago.