SEX On PAPER. Come Watch With Free Review Copies. Authority Content Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipsPierce

Dec 27, 2011
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
MorningArticles.com

Words our clients have used to describe our writing…
“Brilliant!” “WOW” “Perfection”

Instead of a boring sales page we're going to give anyone eligible (200 posts and 10 itraders in accordace with forum rules) one FREE 400 Word review copy to test the service out with first hand. You may request one new review copy every week.

*The form below is an image. Click it anywhere to be sent to our actual review request form.

reviews.gif

Our Services & Pricing:

We provide on demand, custom and high quality money page content that is guaranteed to rocket your rankings and boost your conversions rates.

Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher, SellHealth.com and Virgin.com have all either endorsed, featured or displayed our content writing services.

In an email to their thousands of affiliates, Sellhealth.com named us as the BEST content provider online, noting...

"This Company is awesome! No matter what your content needs are, these guys will have you covered"​
Sellhealth.com

Give us a try. You have nothing to lose with our rock slid money back guarantee.

BULK RATES:

We offer the following bulk discount rates:
5% off for orders of $500 or more.
7.5% off for orders of $1,000 or more.
12% off for orders if $3,000 or more.

SEO Article Writing

Highly optimized LSI articles. Your keywords will be inserted in to the title, the first few sentences and the last few sentences for optimal keyword placement. Keyword density will be between 1-3% and we will do our own LSI keyword research using proprietary software. We keep our fingers on the pulse of Google –and even the smallest beat of a change is immediately picked up and addressed by our team of professionals.
Price: $2 per 100 words [TAT: 2-3 business days per 10,000 words]​

High Conversion Reviews

Written by direct marketing professionals, our affiliate product reviews will effectively communicate the benefits of your product in a gripping and effective way. We have pages and pages of emails from solo affiliate marketers to some of the largest gadget review websites on the planet telling us the same thing; our reviews sky-rocketed their clickthroughs, their sales and their earnings.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Premium SEO Content

Your readers want to be entertained, engaged and informed. Our SEO optimized Premium Blog Content is perfect for blog or authority site owners looking for interesting, engaging and well researched content to display their loyal readers. Remember; once you lose a reader you lose them forever. Our content will keep them hooked to the very last word and begging for more.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Press Releases:

An excellent press release can provide your business with instant credibility and traffic. It’s the closest thing to a “short cut” you will find to creating an authority presence in your market. We will create professional and powerful press releases that will suck in traffic and establish you as the go to guy in your industry. Professional Media Quality.
Price: $45 [TAT: 3-5 days]​

eBooks:

The fastest way to making a job killing income online is to sell your own product. There's one problem though: Where the heck do you get one?
Well, we're here to answer that question for you. Our ebook writing services are the next best thing to a product in a box handed to you. We will create a professional, valuable and most of all money sucking eBook that you can sell over and over and over again at insane margins. Best of all, you can sleep well at night knowing that our highly researched ebooks will be providing your customers with useful, actionable advice that will help them achieve wht they desire.

We offer 5 options for ebooks.​

nb6r60.png

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If you don't like our content for whatever reason you may request a full, 100% refund within 3 days of receiving it and STILL publish it under your name -no catch. Only valid for orders of 5000 words or less for "SEO Articles" and 1500 words or less for "Magazine Quality Web Content" & "High Conversion Reviews" only. All Sales for eBooks and Press Releases are final -though revisions will be honored until satisfied. It would be downright blonde to not take me up on this offer! I carry all the risk, you get all the upside!

Contact us:
Email: phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

When my friend recommended me to make an order at MA I've read all reviews and decided to test these guys. After that for all my new english-sites I prefer only MA text content - it's perfect. With such content You don't need to worry about Google Panda.

Thank You!
4e647ea6d2436.jpg

Submitted a request for a review. Looking forward to receiving it!

Got it! You'll have it back today :)

@November

Thanks a lot for the comment! Really appreciate it!

It's great still seeing you here! Even though my service gets many more orders now than it used to, many from new and one time customers, I always recognize the names of the people who have been with me and the service since the beginning. It's a really great feeling seeing many of the same names who ordered from me back in January still check out with me today. :)

I received the article. Very timely response (more so than my review). For being a free review, Phillips put some time into researching it and crafting a well written article. One question for Phillips though is this the $2/100 words or $5/100 words quality? I'd say it would be worth every penny at $2/100 words.

I received the article. Very timely response (more so than my review). For being a free review, Phillips put some time into researching it and crafting a well written article. One question for Phillips though is this the $2/100 words or $5/100 words quality? I'd say it would be worth every penny at $2/100 words.

Thanks for the review! Yeah, all review copies are for the $2/100 word seo articles :)

I Absolutely LOVE the articles I get back From Phillips Service. Plus He is ALWAYS there to help when I need something in a crunch! Thank you Phillip for your help again today!

my site ranks for more than 100 different products review keywords and i can clearly tell you that "using this guys review articles = WIN"
$5/100 words but they will make you more sales than any other writer.

I submitted a request a few days ago and did not get it. Can you check it or resend?

Excellent quality articles. These are the articles that you want for your money site. They're that good! Possibly the best content provider here!

Got the Review Article and it is very good. I changed a few words and it is ready to go. This was the $2/100 words level and definitely worth it.

If you are having problems getting things ready to post. Hand some off to some writers and then get it posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.