Serpiq King

Doc

Apr 18, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I am looking for someone who knows on page optimization VERY well. Someone who can make Serpiq stand up and give you a 100/100 for onpage. All the better if you understand SILOing.

If you have the goods message me

^^ overkill indeed. There is no need to mention "chocolate donuts" so many times. That would be keyword stuffing (slight case) /?.

@OP - any special requirement? More than image, title and context, you don't need anything. IMO someone with stronger niche relevant backlinks would beat you even if he is >90 and <100. But if higher command dictates to do so then......

All - I never do client work but I owed Doc and his buddy a favor, so I was the one saying basically what he needed to have done. Feel free to loop me in, I have a few ideas to help. The job should not take long at all... like 2 hours per site, if that.

I even have a bonus idea on SILOing the site better and possibly a good PHP code snippet to use in the header on the navigation (although usability might drop since there won't be links to every page from every page, so it'll be Doc's decision).

It's a WordPress site (or collection of them).