Serp Sherpa - The Highest Quality Spun Content This Side of the Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerpSherpa

Mar 10, 2012
Chicago
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am offering THE BEST spun content online. Period.

If you are looking for barely legible spun content written by Filipinos:
THIS IS NOT THE SERVICE FOR YOU.

If you are looking for spun content where I simply replace synonyms:

If you are looking for spun content that you cannot place anywhere near your money-site:

If you don't care whether or not your spun content passes copyscape:

So who is this service for?
This service is for SEOs and Internet Marketers who need perfectly readable spun content that they can submit to private or public link networks dozens of times without leaving a trace. If you have multiple sites in the same niche, post a unique entry on each using a single SerpSherpa spun article, and then submit copies of the same article to your favorite link building service.

The Writing Process
1. A native English-speaking writer receives your specifications.
2. The topic is researched and a TOTALLY UNIQUE article is written on your topic.
3. Each sentence is then rewritten twice. The writer is trained to use different sentence structure and phrasing within each sentence variation.
4. If you selected "superspun," each sentence variation is then spun at the phrase level. Finally, the writer goes through the article once more and selectively adds synonyms.
5. Your article is proofread and delivered.

Pricing
A Sentence Spun article is $6.13/100 words. Expected Uniqueness: 60%+
A Superspun article (sentence, phrase, and word-level). Expected Uniqueness: 75%+

Holy crap! $55.15 for a 500 word spun article? Are you crazy?
Nope. These are usable for just about every purpose.They read nearly flawlessly and deliver quality information. A 500 word superspun article takes 5+ hours to create and I pay my writers well. I have also invested a lot of time into training my writers.

Click Here for Samples

Sorry, no review copies this time around. My writers are busy working for paying customers. You should become one of them.

Questions? PM me, skype me, or e-mail me. I am not always on but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Go to Serp Sherpa and order now.

Thread 1:
SERP Sherpa Articles: The Best Spun LSI Content on the Internet
Thread 2:
Money Site Quality Spun Articles Serpsherpa.com
E-Mail: Mike@serpsherpa.com

jeffm2009.png

mindmaster.png

Telboy.png

flaw3d.png

$6.13/100 words = 30,65 $ for 500 words article?
common man, 1000 words LSI article costs 20-25 $.

world_elite,
This is a high end spinning service for people with this particular need, so this service is not for everyone. Grammatical embedded spins are extremely time-consuming and tedious.

Most of my clients use my articles as niche+location templates on their money sites. Would you rather pay $55.15 for a spun article or order 50 pieces of content? This is where the value comes in.

Most blog networks have wisened up and increased the minimum content quality they accept. If you want to build 20 unique high PR links, it's well worth the price. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for.

You know what spun is?

I don't understand for what purposes I'd buy a 75% uniqueness article instead of 100% unique and even cheaper.

They're spun Holmes. It means you can generate dozens of unique articles from 1 template. If you're talking about 100% unique spun articles, then the person delivering them to you is lying. No spun content is 100% unique.

Unless the uniqueness you're talking about is copyscape uniqueness. Yes, my articles are 100% unique and written from scratch. But when you generate 10 versions, they are 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.