SeoDave's post mimicked on Blogspot blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyStarling

The Narcoleptic Queen
Mar 21, 2007
Starters guide to make money with copeac easily

Unless SeoDave made this blog, I think someone is scraping content from WF and reposting it (again?). If this is authorized, Dave, I apologize for posting it.

They removed the user's information from the webpage, which is stupid because you can just report the blog anyway, but the commission
junction id and the copeac id are both on the page.

Original thread for the lazies: http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate...rating-high-converting-zip-email-submits.html

I was going to suggest that it's an automated scraper scraping forums (which is a good idea), but it doesn't look like it can be. Notice how Dave's two posts are split up. Yet somehow the blogger guy spliced them together (WITHOUT gkgk11's post in between), which leads me to believe it was done manually.

On that note, what the hell is the point of doing something like that manually?

It's too bad someone would do that, but that's the risk you take when you give out information like that on an open forum. I don't have access to the WF Loyal Membership section yet or I might have only posted it there, but TBH, this isn't very helpful to experienced marketers. My goal with the thread was to help out some of the newer WF members that are not experienced in IM and to help give them some food for thought. Ultimately this person is doing the same thing - helping out n00bs by offering free info: so I can't fault him. I'd warn that the more people that do this, the less effective it will be though. =/

That's very unfortunate, I hope that doesn't discourage WF member in the future from posting ultra-high quality posts...

He does link to your demo site though, right? So you could always put something at the top of it, requesting that people not signup through his affiliate links.

But what could seodave do to get even with this jackass? Does he even have any options? It would be nice if the copeac and azoogle links had to go under him and not the fuck face that copied seodave's post.

Sorry Dave, sorry guys that was my mistake. Here is what happened:
I thought the best way to get people to sign to Y! search mkting through my aff link is to provide the new starters with aff mar with a step by step guide to how to start making money. So I pmed a "writer" on dp and I asked him if he can do something like this for me for a reasonable fee, I told the guy what exactly I need in the article, but he asked me for more details/samples, and the best I could find is Dave's post, Jone's and some other articles from some random blogs out there. I received the article from the guy after a day or so and I was really in rush that day so I just throw the post on a blogspot with the cj banner and I dugg it. Usually I run my articles through a dup content test but that was my mistake that I didn't this time, f@#k me I didn't even read the article. After I saw this thread I took the blog down and I sent a PM to the guy, he said he made a mistake by sending back one of the original articles he received from me instead of my blog post.
I hope u guys understand and I'm sorry again, really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.