Seo'd Websites Traffic Joint Venture

internetmktr1

Jul 19, 2013
If you have a search engine optimized high traffic website
and would like to further monetize it, I have a very profitable campaign
that we can jv on that would earn you additional monthly revenue from your
current website visitors.

This campaign works well for a very broad audience
and appeals to most people. We can do a small 1 or 2 week test to see how it works for you and then take it from there. I can share the details of this campaign in private conversation. Pm me your skype if your interested and we'll chat.

OK... but what are you selling?

We all have high traffic sites, but you sound like an Amway mlmer with that "very broad audience" crap. You want to test something, send me $10g and I may let it run for a week if it's legit on one site. If it works well we can expand your offer to 100+ sites. I do take paypal but prefer wires.

and appeals to most people. We can do a small 1 or 2 week test to see how it works for you and then take it from there. I can share the details of this campaign in private conversation. Pm me your skype if your interested and we'll chat.

JZjn2VD.jpg

Hello,

I am interested. Please add my skype :hhubaja to discuss further

Thanks

Houston

Houston, we have a problem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs"]Houston we have a Problem - YouTube[/ame]

Hello,

I am interested. Please add my skype :hhubaja to discuss further

Thanks

Houston

Hey Houston, I'd be careful if I were you. The OP seems sketch and probably some WaFo clown. I'd pls stay safe if I were you nomsaiyin? I'm sure there's other legitimate--

Wait a second...

OP's join date is July 2013 with one post... and your join date is October 2013 with one post, too...

What a strange coincidence...

Seems legit

PM'd you all my site login info and my banking information OP. Looking forward to adding some zero's to my balance.

Is this the same guy who comes here looking for MSN Ads account joint ventures every few months? Reads the same..