SEO Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingc

King Cricket
Jan 29, 2008
Las Vegas
Thanks for the time to read my post. Let me start on how I found wickedfire. I uses to work for a company xxxx://market 2 millions .com, the company did not use the best practice in web development. I did a search and come across a post here on wickedfire http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/14409-market2millions-com.html .
Now I work for a SEO firm I notice many people here have great resources for SEO. I am noob to wicked fire, I need little help. I want to make impression on the company I work for. I am in charge of Web Development . Here are some of the development projects I need help on
Link Submission
Content Writers
Wordpress plugins and custom design Templates.

Any WickedFire user want to make some money please leave a post or send me a message.
Thanks in advanced.

Wrong Section

Welcome to WF...

If you want some help and are offering $ for the help, then I suggest posting this on the Sell, Buy & Trade section. I'm sure there are tons of people looking for the extra cash and will do link submissions for cheap, write content for a reasonable amount and build you custom sites or LP's.

Let me know if you need more help.

---N

Thanks for the time to read my post. Let me start on how I found wickedfire. I uses to work for a company xxxx://market 2 millions .com, the company did not use the best practice in web development. I did a search and come across a post here on wickedfire http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/14409-market2millions-com.html .
Now I work for a SEO firm I notice many people here have great resources for SEO. I am noob to wicked fire, I need little help. I want to make impression on the company I work for. I am in charge of Web Development . Here are some of the development projects I need help on
Link Submission
Content Writers
Wordpress plugins and custom design Templates.

Any WickedFire user want to make some money please leave a post or send me a message.
Thanks in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.