SEO with a large budget

goingviral101

Aug 22, 2010
If you guys had (and some of you already do) a decent sum of money, say $xx,xxx - $xxx,xxx to invest in SEO, how would you allocate your budget?

With that type of budget, you get some serious writers AND researchers (not the same) and put some good content on your site. Then you can go after the great links, the pr8s and pr9s.

People here really underestimate the power of the manual review. With great content, you never have to worry about that, and with your competitors writing shitty content (and trying to rip off yours), they do.

Furthermore great original content stays up in the rankings for years with little or no maintenance. Sure everyonce in awhile somebody does an Xrumer blast in your niche and ranks above you in google...temporarily.

On the other hand, great original content is REALLY hard to get out of hired writers. As in really, really hard. It's much easier just order a bunch of links. So I can understand why most people are forced into buying links to try to make a living in this business.

Reactions: stickyicky
I wouldn't use all of it for SEO, maybe like 1/3nd of it, then the rest could go to beer.

You don't need that kind of a budget to get good SEO... Maybe $x,xxx a month.. With that budget you can rank pretty damn competitive shit!

With that type of budget, you get some serious writers AND researchers (not the same) and put some good content on your site. Then you can go after the great links, the pr8s and pr9s.

People here really underestimate the power of the manual review. With great content, you never have to worry about that, and with your competitors writing shitty content (and trying to rip off yours), they do.

Furthermore great original content stays up in the rankings for years with little or no maintenance. Sure everyonce in awhile somebody does an Xrumer blast in your niche and ranks above you in google...temporarily.

On the other hand, great original content is REALLY hard to get out of hired writers. As in really, really hard. It's much easier just order a bunch of links. So I can understand why most people are forced into buying links to try to make a living in this business.

Do not underestimate this post.

244.jpg

The reason why I'm asking this is because we have a large budget,which we're trying to use to help our SERP's grow for a broad and competitive niche.

The goal is to reach 50k+ UV's.

You'd better do a hell of a lot of due diligence before hiring any SEO firm and allocating them a large budget. Most are full of shit and you may never get the results you were looking for.

First and foremost part of budget will allocate on human capital...
A team of professionals, analyst and researchers............

Invest that kind of money all into one strategy where you have ZERO control over the outcome and you'll be out of business shortly.

Start investing from $XXX amounts and later you will figure out what to do with your $XXX,XXX. Otherwise there is a big chance you will dump them like shit in the toilet. It's the same like in any other business :)