Seo traffic for affiliate marketing - unique IPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatan

Jan 22, 2007
Hello everyone.

I done some affiliate marketing in the past with PPC, mostly ysm and adwords.

I have all the landing pages hosted on one cheap hostgator server with the same ip.

What I wanted to do to is to build up some search engine ranking and do linkbuilding between the sites but as all the sites have the same IP, google most probably will punish me for this.

I did some research on some big players and found out that almost all their sites have unique IPs and then possibly could get linked togeheter with getting punished for this.

How do I get all my sites to get unique IPs? Is the only solution to get diffrent hosting accounts on diffrent hosting providers to every landing/website page?

I understand that its hard getting traffic from search engines but I will mostly focus on niches with low competition.

Thanks,
Z

You're looking for multiple dedicated servers. Get those, and you'll be fine. Just make sure that your domain registration data records are private or different from each other.

You're looking for multiple dedicated servers. Get those, and you'll be fine. Just make sure that your domain registration data records are private or different from each other.
That's overkill. Either go with a shared solution from SEOHosting.com, or get one dedicated server from a provider with a wide range of IP ranges (different Class C ranges), and just add additional IPs from each block to your server - You'll have to find a provider that allows cross C-block IPs on the same server, as most do not due to their network setups.

HostGator offers Dedicated IPs. I believe they are somewhere around $2/mo each.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no actual hard evidence that google will penalize you for interlinking sites on the same server if they are related. If you are generating hundreds of spam sites on the same server and linking them all to one site in hopes of increasing your serps, thats not gonna work without a new IP for each site. Even then it will only last so long.

Chances are you aren't building quality content sites for each of the sites you are interlinking so this is really a blackhat method. ø Blue Hat SEO-Advanced SEO Tactics ø has some good writeups on building autogenerated site empires.

Might want to check out SEOblackhat forum if you have the $100 to spare for a membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.