SEO or SMM? :rolleyes:

Social Media Marketing is best way to increase your site traffic in Google.But SEO is also important to get traffic to your site to get high rank in Google.

What methods of online marketing would you go with? I haven't explored all options yet, but very undecided between SEO and SMM.

You should focus more on learning the basics about SEO as this is more important if you want your site to rank better. If you follow good SEO practices, you'll have a good position in search engines. And if you have this then you'll have better exposure to prospects which can generate traffic into your domain and possibly have conversion by way of sales...:)

You can start off with SEO so that your page gets a high ranking, and immediately work on SMM parallel to SEO to help increase traffic. With SMM, you get more followers or subscribers, and you can also be more personal with your audience if that's what you think may be called for. It's a great way to reach people!

SEO and SMM work great hand in hand.

According to my opinion, SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is best way to go. SEO improves your website rank in the search engines.(Increases the Visibility of the Company and Brand Awareness) Whereas SMM you can drive a lot of traffic to the website.

SEO and SMO, Both are very important.

But SEO is a technical process to keep the campaign run longer to attract and engage online customers.

Objective is:- mainly for brand awareness, publicity and gaining boost on traffic in short time span

Objective is :- optimizing website to get better visibility in SERP in organic search results related to the user queries. It helps to survive consistently in online market.

It isn't an either/or question. If you want a website to be successful, you need to do both.

You need to think like a business - each of those things is a different channel that'll grant you a certain amount of more traffic.

What methods of online marketing would you go with? I haven't explored all options yet, but very undecided between SEO and SMM.
Both are very important for online marketing.It's helps you to increase your traffic of online marketing.I always go with this both action.

In My opinion, SEO is the best way of the Online Marketing. It gives Brand Visibility, Reachability, Organic Results(Which is of Free of Cost) in the Search Engine Results Page.

Hello!
Search Engine Optimization. Internet search Engine Optimization (OrSEO) is a succession of tactics directed at increasing your website’s visibility in search motor outcomes – essentially, enhancing your chances to be discovered when sufferers are looking for the treatments and services you offer. A blend of onsite and offsite variables, the aim of any Search Engine Optimization campaign will be to push high-quality visitors to your own web site, out rank your competition and earn new individuals.

SMM. Social Media Advertising (SMM) is a significant way for medical practices to reach their present along with potential patients. Having a dynamic social media presence is becoming a useful section of expanding your reach and establishing trust on the Web. Twitter, an active Facebook and Google enables you to establish brand and your personal reputation, building a relationship with sufferers and setting your practice aside from the contest.
Joyful operating :)