SEO noob questions (warning boobs)

ddall

Oct 21, 2011
T DOT
Hi,

Back with more questions for the elders;

1) Regarding twitter and facebook, are they good SEO strategies for backlinks? I assume a twitter and FB account pass on more link juice if they have more likes and follows. Is this the theory? Would I simply make a fan page and twitter account with one backlink? Is it worthwhile to make multiple accounts/pageS?

2)Any tips or suggestions for getting backlinks from high PR websites? Any basic strategies anyone can suggest?

3)Is registering and posting on forums with a backlinked sig worth doing manually? Or does the software out there do it by the thousands so dont waste my time?

Thanks

Payment:
MSIit.jpg

Hi,

Back with more questions for the elders;

1) Regarding twitter and facebook, are they good SEO strategies for backlinks? I assume a twitter and FB account pass on more link juice if they have more likes and follows. Is this the theory? Would I simply make a fan page and twitter account with one backlink? Is it worthwhile to make multiple accounts/pageS?

2)Any tips or suggestions for getting backlinks from high PR websites? Any basic strategies anyone can suggest?

3)Is registering and posting on forums with a backlinked sig worth doing manually? Or does the software out there do it by the thousands so dont waste my time?

A for effort on the boobs.

1. Twitter and facebook contribute much more than a few links to your domain value. They are worlds within themselves - social media signals influence rankings.

2. Blog comments when done right work very well.

3. If your lazer targeting high quality + relevant forums yes this you can and should do manually. If your just going for numbers outsource that for cheap. Andrey offers a solid service.

A for effort on the boobs.

1. Twitter and facebook contribute much more than a few links to your domain value. They are worlds within themselves - social media signals influence rankings.

2. Blog comments when done right work very well.

3. If your lazer targeting high quality + relevant forums yes this you can and should do manually. If your just going for numbers outsource that for cheap. Andrey offers a solid service.

Thank you. To clarify, is it the general consensus to have multiple twitter and facebook pages which link back to niche site, or just one each and buy fans and followers? I would imagine that is a powerful juice booster?

I usually do one fb/twitter account per property. I've had mixed experiences buying fans -good for initial social proof but you want real followers long term.

Just a small side note both fb and twitter are no follow. But if you have a good following then you can get good amount of traffic the sales.

High PR well the old school method is guest blogging, but dunno how well it works nowadays.

If you have found active forums in your niche then you can do a lot of good by posting manually, and if not there's XR.

Although you can get no follow backlinks from twitter and facebook still they are both significant for SEO. It's because search engines are now considering social media interaction. Therefore if your website is popular and wide spread in social networks then search engines can take that as a good reputation factor for your web page.