SEO Hosting & Web Host For SEO (Experiences?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not bad.. i came across seohosting.com before, but actually i'm amazed it is run by a big company like hostgator. $7/IP seems to be pretty expensive though if you can order extra IPs for just $2 at hostgator, but to get IPs from separate C-classes you propably have to wait a few days between each addon IP you order (i guess at least)

..so, compared to the value of interlinking your own projects: 40 c-classes (wrong terms, because you just get 1 ip, not the whole c-class i think) could be a good value if your projects are making 10 times that $210/month already

i didn't know of any offers like this yet -without searching on google again-

But seohosting.com has my recommendation.. thumbs up!!

SeoHosting.com is meant to be quite good - a HostGator company too.

SeoHosting.com is meant to be quite good - a HostGator company too.

That's what i thought too.. i came across seohosting.com before, but i only noticed now it is run by hostgator, so it can't be soo bad.

$7/IP is be pretty expensive though if you can order extra IPs for just $2 at hostgator, but to get IPs from separate C-classes you propably have to wait a few days between each addon IP you order (i guess at least)

..so, compared to the value of interlinking your own projects: 40 c-classes (wrong term, because you just get 1 ip, not the whole c-class think) could be a good value if your projects are making 10 times that $210/month already

Status
Not open for further replies.