Status
Not open for further replies.

retard

LInK BuiLdEr
Nov 15, 2009
In my own world
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you are looking for high quality articles at low priced rates then you have come to the right place my friends.I am not good at doing the hard sell so I will go straight and show you the rates that I am offering.

Rates for Article Writing

Regular SEO Articles
400 words - $6.00 each
500 words - $7.00 each
600 words - $8.00 each
700 words - $10.00 each
Above 700 words - please contact me

LSI-Based SEO Articles
400 words - $7.00 each
500 words - $8.00 each
600 words - $9.00 each
700 words - $11.00 each
Above 700 words - please contact me

*****Include theme keywords research

Bulk Order Discount:
10 articles - 5% off
20 articles - 10% off

Our editorial process is very straight. Each article will go through an analysis tool to make sure the article satisfied the SEO guidelines. We look into primary keyword density, theme keyword density and keyword prominence.

If you use our LSI-based SEO article writing service, which I strongly encourage you to do so, as this will be the future for search engine optimization and ranking for your site. Your site will be ranked not just based on the primary keyword alone but also how many related supporting theme keywords that you have in the body of the article.

All completed articles are scanned for "plagiarism proof" using a specialized technique i.e. through random sampling of sentences from the article and put them to the top search engines and look out for similarities. On top of that, as a double proof, the same article will be scanned using Copyscape as well.

Currently we are accepting payments through paypal only.

I want you all to note that I am not providing this service only over here, I have many other clients to serve so if you want to place an order please let me know in advance.

To promote and give a clear picture of my service I would like to give some review copies out to only reputed members around here.
More than that, please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.