Selling your stuff to various countries and product prices?

vaizbunas

fuckin with the big G
Aug 17, 2011
Wonderland
www.blow.me
Fellas, need your help and maybe some spanking for over thinking and over complicating things in my life. So I have jumped into ecom and importing shit from China,I have branded that shit,now I am willing to expand into other EU countries, currently I am facing fucking prices problem, for example, I can sell that for $10 in Poland and £15 in UK or Norway,that pays even more for my items. So how do you manage price difference to get more out of it.

what ecom platform do you use?

there are addons / plugins that change landers / prices based on ip of your visitors.

or if you have different shops for different countries then fucking change the prices accordingly.

Fellas, need your help and maybe some spanking for over thinking and over complicating things in my life. So I have jumped into ecom and importing shit from China,I have branded that shit,now I am willing to expand into other EU countries, currently I am facing fucking prices problem, for example, I can sell that for $10 in Poland and £15 in UK or Norway,that pays even more for my items. So how do you manage price difference to get more out of it.