Status
Not open for further replies.

stevehnsn

Slave to The Man
Jan 3, 2007
NH
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I have access to a ridiculous database of millions of US consumers and millions of US businesses. This is a database that is updated on a regular basis and is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the marketing industry. The data is legit, and is of comparable quality to HARTE-HANKS, DUN & BRADSTREET, and HOOVERS.

I am now selling queries from this database. You may query by any of the fields listed in the sample business record. I don't have an example of a consumer business record, but if you think you have a useful query please run it by me and I will see if it can be done.

This is a sample business record.

COMPANY NAME Advantage Coupons MAILING ADDRESS 11932 Arbor St # 102 CITY Omaha STATE NE ZIP CODE 68144-2986 MAILING CARRIER ROUTE C037 STREET ADDRESS 11932 Arbor St # 102 STREET ADDRESS CITY Omaha STREET ADDRESS STATE NE STREET ADDRESS ZIP 68144-2986 STREET ADDRESS CARRIER ROUTE C037 COUNTY Douglas PHONE NUMBER (402) 333-3550 FAX NUMBER (402) 333-8471 WEB ADDRESS Page Not Found LAST NAME Carlson FIRST NAME J Kent CONTACT TITLE Owner CONTACT GENDER Male ACTUAL EMPLOYEE SIZE 7 EMPLOYEE SIZE RANGE 5 to 9 ACTUAL SALES VOLUME $ 966,000 SALES VOLUME RANGE $500,000 - 1 Million PRIMARY SIC 733105 PRIMARY SIC DESCRIPTION Advertising-Direct Mail CREDIT ALPHA SCORE B+ CREDIT NUMERIC SCORE 85 SQUARE FOOTAGE 10,000 - 39,999 PC CODE 2 - 9 PCs METRO AREA Omaha, NE-IA

Why would you choose me over the high profile competitors?

The going rate for leads is about $.35 - $.75 based on quotes by the larger companies listed above. I can beat those rates each and every time. No matter what they quote you, I can beat it. In some cases I can offer leads as cheap as $.20 per lead, but remember they are still premier quality leads. :eek:

How can you get your leads?

Please PM me with your request. I need to know exactly how you want the criteria structured. An example might be: all power companies and civil engineers in the US that make more than $3 million a year in revenue. Another example might be: 200,000 contractors in ME, NH, VT, MA, CT. The only caveat is that I won't sell lists for less than $3,000 because it's not worth my time.

After you PM me your request I will run the query and let you know how much it will cost. Once I receive payment your list will be on its way. The records will be in the form of an Excel Spreadsheet. Please PM with all questions, comments, and requests. Thanks.

Who needs data, I want to purchase some of your time. It really sounds like backbreaking labor writing a query and sending a csv through email for a measly $3k.

At first it seems like maybe I am a douche for typing something like this. What you might not realize is that I work with several other individuals so that the profits are split for each order and there is also an additional transaction fee to have a data set delivered to me.

You are right though, $3k is a little high. I could process an order for $2,000 and it would still be worth my while.

Once again, for something like 100,000 leads you would pay $35k - $75k for this data from top data providers like Dun & Bradstreet and Hoovers. From me you will pay only $20k for such a list. I am actually going to make a post in a couple minutes offering leads at $.10 per lead for the rest of the week to WickedFire members.

If anyone is interested please PM me for additional details.

Status
Not open for further replies.