Intel Core 2 Duo E6420
ASUS P5N32-E SLI 680i
PNY XLR8 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel
EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Thermaltake Toughpower 750W Power Supply
Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
CD/DVD Burner

The hard drive was recently replaced with the exact same model as before (brand new), so this is a fresh system ready to go! The case has some scratches from being moved time to time, however nothing serious. I'll include an OEM Windows XP CD. Let me know if you're interested, this isn't an auction.

EDIT: I'll also include a 17" HP flat panel monitor.

Need to sell, just found out the cost of my first college textbook, $100 used. What the fuck is that shit!?

I would take good pictures of all of it and place it on Ebay.

Or maybe craigslist first.

Desktops are hard to mail. Better to concentrate on local buyers and allow pickup.

And I had an $125 used Art book. Of course I didnt buy it, just used the library and friends books.

You think I'd be able to sell it on a fresh ebay account? I never bought/sold anything on ebay before. And I've listed it on craigslist a few times and got a couple spam replies.

I'd be pretty hard to sell it on a brand new account. People are fucking assholes/idiots on ebay atleast all the people who have bought stuff from me.

cragislist is the best choice to sell computer because you don't have to ship it. However, it greatly depends on which city you live in though (small city got less chance to sell)

for future reference...check out Campusi.com for textbooks. I'm also a college counselor by day and I tell my students to get their books from it. It compares all prices online and captures them cheapest to most expensive (used to new). Just make sure the ISBN numbers and the editions are the same as those you want.

The schools will rape you if you buy them at the college bookstore.

Need to sell, just found out the cost of my first college textbook, $100 used. What the fuck is that shit!?

dont be as stupid as i was! i bought all books @begin of college. spent about 150 euros! and never read most of them... never again! in the 2. semester i bought only half of the books and i am curious what i will do in the 3... (mby buy only 1/4 of books)

Thanks for the advice everyone. As far as textbooks go I just found out my Mass Communication book is $250. Needless to say, I'm not buying that shit. But I do need to purchase a few more books so therefore this thing is still for sale.

If you have ANY interest at all, just send me a PM with an offer or a request for more pictures or whatever you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.