Sell, Buy & Trade RULES

midnight_focus

SERPrise.net
Mar 17, 2009
www.serprise.net
Currently there is 13 Stickies for BST rules (that's in the links & SEO Section only), So I'm combining them all in this topic and hopefully mods will move this to the BST section and I will be only 1 sticky topic

Sell, Buy & Trade
LINKS & SEO
RULES
19-Nov-11

How To Create A Topic?

• Fee: $36
  • Duration: 10 Days
For $36 your topic will be alive for 10 days, after that you will need to create a new topic for another $36

If you run into any problems trying to buy a thread or posting after you pay, then PM Brandon

Do Not Put Special Characters In Your Titles
No "Mystery Links/Posts" (You should clearly explain what you are offering)

Bumping Topics

• You are allowed 4 Replies in your topic per day (it doesn't matter if you are replying to a question or just posting bump)
  • You can not ask your customers to post order confirmation on your topic (this should be through pms)
  • Fake Accounts used for bumping = perma banned

Review Guidelines

1. You cannot ask for or do reviews if you have less than 200 posts and at least 10 itraders, starting now.
  2. If you take a review and do not give a detailed report, or plan on doing a fake review and your outed there will be consequences, or if you take a review and do not provide the report within a reasonable amount of time there will be consequences.
  3. For Providers: Read above, if you give a review to a member that does not meet the minimum requirements you will be banned as well.

Links & SEO Sample Review Format

Here is a sample template suggested by dchuk for the Links & SEO section reviews.

Speed:
Communication:
Price:
Quality:
Overall Review:

Give a score of 1 to 5 and also a 2 to 3 sentence write up for each one.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is a suggestion by jryan21 for the "content" section.

In the content section, when someone new starts a thread, respond to them with something like, '500 words on the mating habits of pterodactyls, post it in the thread when you're done.' Make the difficulty of the topic match their price.

This will:

- eliminate bullshit reviews
- allow them to demonstrate their research skills
- keep the beggars off the thread
- allow prospective customers to make their own judgment call

for links and other (verifiable)SEO work, they could do their work on makemoniesonline and have them post the report to their thread.
Scammers and Potential Scammers
Scammers and Potiental Scammers Get Posted Here

Agreed will do next week or so.

Currently there is 13 Stickies for BST rules (that's in the links & SEO Section only), So I'm combining them all in this topic and hopefully mods will move this to the BST section and I will be only 1 sticky topic

Sell, Buy & Trade
LINKS & SEO
RULES
19-Nov-11

How To Create A Topic?

• Fee: $36
  • Duration: 10 Days
For $36 your topic will be alive for 10 days, after that you will need to create a new topic for another $36

If you run into any problems trying to buy a thread or posting after you pay, then PM Brandon

Do Not Put Special Characters In Your Titles
No "Mystery Links/Posts" (You should clearly explain what you are offering)

Bumping Topics

• You are allowed 4 Replies in your topic per day (it doesn't matter if you are replying to a question or just posting bump)
  • You can not ask your customers to post order confirmation on your topic (this should be through pms)
  • Fake Accounts used for bumping = perma banned

Review Guidelines

1. You cannot ask for or do reviews if you have less than 200 posts and at least 10 itraders, starting now.
  2. If you take a review and do not give a detailed report, or plan on doing a fake review and your outed there will be consequences, or if you take a review and do not provide the report within a reasonable amount of time there will be consequences.
  3. For Providers: Read above, if you give a review to a member that does not meet the minimum requirements you will be banned as well.

Scammers and Potential Scammers
Scammers and Potiental Scammers Get Posted Here

Thanks mate. I was just looking for this information. I even sent a PM to Brandon asking about the details of pricing to post a thread in Sell, Buy & Trade section.

Rep+

Hello sir,

Suppose i purchased 1 thread. But i dont want to post a new thread. I want to reopen my old thread. Is it possible? If yes. How?

Waiting for reply.

Best Regards,
Talib ali

I am glad this was posted...

I have a question or suggestion to this:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/100735-quickly-find-links-seo-services.html

Does this even apply anymore? Specifically sorting the best services by their number of page views? Since we have to create new threads every 10 days, it seems like this wouldn't be valid anymore. My thought is, if someone does this, it will show the oldest thread with the highest number of views, but the thread will be closed... Depending on if the seller has any type of order form on their own URL or something setup and the URL in the thread is valid, it may still be valid to them, but not to people who rely on PMs and stuff to take orders...?

Also, do you guys even have Tags enabled anymore? I haven't seen one on any new thread as this guys thread outlines?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hello sir,

Suppose i purchased 1 thread. But i dont want to post a new thread. I want to reopen my old thread. Is it possible? If yes. How?

Waiting for reply.

Best Regards,
Talib ali

Seems like a valid question. Can we pay towards the same thread and keep it alive?

I bought 1 thread but i can't post, it's because i need 15 posts ?
I think if you by something you don't must to have restriction because now i have to post 15 times...