Seeking International Publishers w/ UK Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

susannyny

Nov 24, 2007
While I have years of experience in the data management space, everything I've done previously has had a US focus.

As I'm sure most here know, the UK market is exploding and I'm now trying to help friends (an established US-based lead gen network) expand their International Publisher base to market their financial offers to the UK.

These folks have done a great job forging relations with the 'usual suspects' here in the US (e.g., Intela) who have large segments of UK data.

Can anyone point me in the direction of UK, Australian, South African, eg., companies who are marketing to the UK (both email and display)?

I'm just back from AdTech San Francisco and the feedback I've heard from the US Publishers is that these offers are amongst the highest converting UK offers. I'm looking to find International Publishers to test.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Susan
susan@leadjit.com

I realize that my posting above may sound like I'm hawking a product ... I'm really not. Just need some assistance in pinpointing International publishers who are targeting the UK.

Thanks all!

Susan
susan@leadjit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.