Seeking Dating Traffic - High Commissions - Will Match

behnk01

Sep 23, 2009
new england
Hey Guys.

1st off, it's Great to be back on Wickedfire! In short:

This forum, among other resources was instrumental in me starting my 1st (online) business - affiliate marketing. (2009/2010) I'm still grateful. After that, as some of you may have heard, I had an affiliate network, then later did some IT, and consulting stuff over the years, while I developed 1 of my business ventures. Ask for the more detailed, long tail story and I'll let you know! This one business - a dating offer I've developed I've been building for 5 years.

The products are now finished. 1 is a BOOK, 3+ email submit(s), and the other is consulting. I've put so much effort into this, and it has taken me across the USA, and many trials and tribulations along the way, but now the product is finished - the book.

So this is essentially a dating offer, but for nerds.

As you'd imagine, I'm extremely critical of how I grow this business. Through word of mouth channels, I've already had some guys and professionals approach me on this, over the last couple years.
But, I'm now at this point, ready to SCALE with only the best affiliates/PPC. And I'm only looking to do so with dating affiliates who've proven their worth.

Since I'm now the owner of my own offer, yes, my margins are extremely high.

The CPS offer (the book) goes for at least $40. And this is being split tested at higher amounts as well. 1 sales channel is Gumroad.com. The last sale was to a fellow in Honduras!

I can offer commissions up to 65%, depending on what sort of LTV I'm getting from the traffic you provide, and the backend upsells. (30 day cookie applies)

For the email submit's, I can pay up to $3.50/lead. (My open rates are presently around 80% for my list.)

If you are currently running dating traffic, I will MATCH your current payouts with another 15% minimum added on top.

I'm looking for PPC, JV, mail, banner traffic only (on select sites).

It took me YEARS to build this, and I'm looking for only the best, who value their time, and can also approach this as a long term business decision.

Inquire within.

I have traffic from Africa

I have traffic from the African region. I can accept products for dating.:drinkup: