See inside for Unbelievable offers on xhtml/css, Logo and much more. 2Review copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeCreator

Dec 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello Guys i am back after a long time around 4months. I want to collect some Good reputation in WF. So i giving you Unbelievable Offers. I have enough actually more than enough of portfolio. But still i dont have much reputation here so giving u guys Unbelievable Offers.2 Review Copies for the first 2person who have more than 20 Plus Itrader.

Here's the Offers List.

Psd to xhtml/css starts from $10.
Logo design starts from $15 (vector logo)
Psd to Wordpress starts from $75.
Banners and Header starts from $10.
Flyer's and Poster starts from $15.
Business card and Brochures starts from $20.
Web Design rates given on Demand.

Review Copies only applicable on Psd to xhtml/css and Logo design.

Here's my Website.

Pm me for more details.

Thanks

I have a home page plus two inner pages that need psd to html conversion. Please pm me $ estimate and turnaround time.

Review:
OP provided all the designs I needed (3 - home page and 2 sub pages) literally within 24 hours of me sending him all the necessary files & instructions. Very impressed with his turnaround.

After examining all his coding, I'm very satisfied with the work done. Coding is well written & organized. I usually cringe at the idea of fucking with other people's HTML/CSS, but not this time.

As for browser compatibility, there was a minor tweak that had to be made so IE7 matched (simple paragraph alignment issue) but otherwise the site looks identical in the browsers I communicated to him in my requirements.

Overall OP delivered top notch quality work, while maintaining a lightning quick turnaround time and great customer service. Adding him to the top of PSD > HTML service vendors.

Review:
OP provided all the designs I needed (3 - home page and 2 sub pages) literally within 24 hours of me sending him all the necessary files & instructions. Very impressed with his turnaround.

After examining all his coding, I'm very satisfied with the work done. Coding is well written & organized. I usually cringe at the idea of fucking with other people's HTML/CSS, but not this time.

As for browser compatibility, there was a minor tweak that had to be made so IE7 matched (simple paragraph alignment issue) but otherwise the site looks identical in the browsers I communicated to him in my requirements.

Overall OP delivered top notch quality work, while maintaining a lightning quick turnaround time and great customer service. Adding him to the top of PSD > HTML service vendors.

Thanks for the great review, Hope we will work on more projects.

Review:

I placed an order for PSD to HTML slicing and he delivered very well on time (within 24 hrs) and his work is of excellent quality. Browser compatibility works well across all major browsers, coding style is clean and readable. His communication is fantastic as I was always able to make quick suggestions/revisions over gtalk which helped out a lot and was much appreciated. Definitely no hesitation for me to recommend his slicing services.

Thanks for an excellent job well done!

Project #2 was turned around for me in less than 24 hours. This freaking guy is amazing. I sent him some PSD files that were done haphazardly, and he ended up cleaning them up before even starting on the conversion in order to make sure the finished product was correct.

When done all the coding looked fantastic on all the supported browsers. The turnaround, quality and price combination here are perfect. Thanks!

Need a logo, sent you a pm. Anxious to see product! Thanks

Thanks for the order..Started Working on Your Project. WIll Deliver in 24hours.

Project #2 was turned around for me in less than 24 hours. This freaking guy is amazing. I sent him some PSD files that were done haphazardly, and he ended up cleaning them up before even starting on the conversion in order to make sure the finished product was correct.

When done all the coding looked fantastic on all the supported browsers. The turnaround, quality and price combination here are perfect. Thanks!

Thanks for another Project and also for great Review. Your are really Rocking Buyer.

hey GUYS sry i was off for last 2 weeks, i am back from off. From now No off for atleast 3months, bcoz need to earn the spending's :p

So Now Taking New ORDERS. All orders will be delivered as my old Jet speed turnaround time.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.