Seattle Meetup This Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

avantrosa

Jun 30, 2006
Seattle
Social Media Club is holding an event this Tuesday. I figured we can get some affiliate marketers there as well. Here are the details:

When: Tuesday Feb 10
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Where: Taphouse Grill (550 106th Ave NE, Bellevue)

Here's the Facebook event page:

Login | Facebook

Hit me up on PM if you need my number and want to meet up. Oh, and if you've never been to the Taphouse they are known for having 160 beers on tap!

Tap House Grill: A Contemporary Restaurant and Bar

Nice. I'm interested in coming. I'm only 20 though, but it looks like it's not a 21+ venue, not positive though.

Also, Seattle Meetup202 (prosper202) is supposed to meet here soon at the belle. library, I believe. I'll probably post that up when they send out the exact details

I'm not in the Seattle area and have never been to Taphouse Grill, but I did see a copy of their beer list a few weeks back from a friend who had been up there - One of the best beer lists I've ever seen. If you're up for some great beers, definitely try Stone Brewery Arrogant Bastard or Unibroue Maudite on tap there.

Nice. I'm interested in coming. I'm only 20 though, but it looks like it's not a 21+ venue, not positive though.

Also, Seattle Meetup202 (prosper202) is supposed to meet here soon at the belle. library, I believe. I'll probably post that up when they send out the exact details

It's a restaurant too so you can definitely be there. Although, some restaurants are picky about being 21 when you're in the bar area. You should double check, or wait for a crowd and just blend in.

Status
Not open for further replies.