Seasoned Webmaster for Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvader

Feb 20, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:thumbsup:Note: I am not a designer, so please don't ask me to design pages. I fix things, and I build things. I don't design them, sorry. There's enough designers on WF for that.

I'm offering webmastery services for a variety of areas. If you've got massive databases that need to be exported and loaded into WordPress, a bad WordPress install that you're unable to fix, a stack of landing pages that need to be edited quickly, or even a plugin that's not working the way it should, I'm available.

WordPress installation / configuration / consultation
Front-End (HTML, CSS, Javascript) development
Low-Mid Range PHP development
Copy and Page editing
FTP hosting and access for landing pages (SSH access is also available)

Essentially, if you've got work done that revolves around developing for the web, I'll be there to lend a hand. I plan to offer full-fledged web hosting by this summer for WF members.

The pricing structure is simple: I'm yours for $30/3 days. PM for more inquiries.

Experienced with: WordPress, CushyCMS, ExpressionEngine 1.6.x, Drupal, Indexhibit CMS, The Secretary and CodeIgniter

Last edited:

Update: Because I've seen a few people struggling to get a simplified RSS scraping solution up on their blogs without having to install widgets and plugins on their sites, I've written a very small script that uses PHP and SimplePie that will display the most current links from whatever RSS feeds you enter into the script. PM for pricing info for the script and if you need installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.