{Search} Manual (Dripped) Social Bookmarking Provider

ordatius

Mar 22, 2010
Krauts-Land
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a MANUAL Social Bookmarking provider which can handle quantities between 50 and 500 SB - DRIPPED over 1 to 4 month!

Do you know a reliable provider as LalitBurma disappeared suddenly?

- thx
Daniel

There was someone in the BST doing some kind of "Guitar Hero" type of sales image that was doing some high PR, legit social bookmarks. I wouldn't want links on the crappy sites anymore, but you could get him to do tons of those nice ones. Can't remember the name, but I was happy with the service. Probably not worth him opening a thread now, but you could still contact them. Best of luck.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a MANUAL Social Bookmarking provider which can handle quantities between 50 and 500 SB - DRIPPED over 1 to 4 month!

Do you know a reliable provider as LalitBurma disappeared suddenly?

- thx
Daniel

Looks like lalit was caught up with something. I'm awaiting all my reports too

Try marsgibson

Been great for me so far

There was someone in the BST doing some kind of "Guitar Hero" type of sales image that was doing some high PR, legit social bookmarks. I wouldn't want links on the crappy sites anymore, but you could get him to do tons of those nice ones. Can't remember the name, but I was happy with the service. Probably not worth him opening a thread now, but you could still contact them. Best of luck.

jai sree ram ?