Search for new threads and not just the posts,

manihatethis

Jun 10, 2012
I open a new post to find some werido trying to up his number of posts by reviving old threads. wtf like that's going to add credibility..

anyway how can I see new threads created?? this is will make the posts seem more relevant. stuff from 2010 and before doesnt seem to work anymore

I open a new post to find some werido trying to up his number of posts by reviving old threads. wtf like that's going to add credibility..

anyway how can I see new threads created?? this is will make the posts seem more relevant. stuff from 2010 and before doesnt seem to work anymore
There's no other way to do that. Old threads and new thread are combine in each section. So what you can do is make a search manually on each section and open each section up and look for the dates of the thread. That easy. Simply because even for old threads there shit like this and there is no use separating the old and new threads..

Spammers are everywhere even for a thread dated back 2007. The only thing that you can do about this is filter out the trash from the legit replies nothing more..