Scraping Google Instant Results - Plus Tits

vcm

Banned
Jun 26, 2006
Since google implemented instant, all of my tools that use curl to scrape the results are broken.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

Google's serps now appear to be all javascript - there isn't any html output with the results.

Any ideas how to get around this would be appreciated.

Thanks

vikki_blows_topless_06.jpg

vikki-blows_11.jpg

vikki-blows13.jpg

Vikki_Blows_4.jpg

iss5009_vikki_blows_07_.jpg

vikki_blows.jpg

2009-2-26-vikki-blows-3-347x509.jpg

vikki_blows_topless-731x1024.jpg

Vikki_Blows_a.jpg

0623_120644_Iss04_LadyL_sophie_howard_05.jpg

sophie-howard-nude-01.jpg

sophie-howard-self-shot003.jpg

20090316-sophie-howard-topless-1.jpg

medium_sophie-howard-aprile-2008.jpg

sophie-howard.jpg

The last one is OOOMPHHH!!!!

Anyways, there does not exist anything like no HTML output. If you can browse it in a browser, it has to have HTML output. Iam not familiar with CURL but surely there will be a way to read html output.

Iam a .NET coder so i use web posts, http requests, watin and web browser control to code. Read about this google scraper i posted on BHT :

Black Hat Seo & Affiliate Marketing Forum

Just try to find if there is any way by which you can download the page in memory and then parse it looking for tags the way i did.

Are you sure they didn't just change up the dom/css so your scrapers can't find anything anymore? I haven't scraped google with my own scripts in a while so I can't confirm, though I'm going to whip up a cool experiment soon and will know in a bit.

You can definitely still scrape results even with it on...and if you don't like it why not just turn it off?

Amazing tits. Live results is a cliche AJAX solution which modifies the HTML DOM in real-time. If you want to scrape live results, use WatiN / WatiR. They enable you to access the DOM directly. Disclaimer: WatiN is pretty fricking slow, so there's a trade between performance and flexibility.

All this being said, why don't you turn of live results?

I wrote a scraper in python a while back. Checked it today and still works great. Message me if youre stuck and will look back into the script to findout how im doing it.