Scrapebox issue

greyhat

English Gent
Nov 30, 2009
UK
I'm a n00b at scrapebox. I have tried 2 different proxy serives to rent and both times in scrapebox they ahve come back as failing the anonymous / google test and are leaking my ip.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

You're missing a good proxy provider as it seems.

But don't just scrape through your paid proxies. Use them for posting to sites.

Find proxy lists/sources online, import them into scrapebox and harvest/test them - scrape through those. Usually you'll have 10-20K valid public proxies before scraping.

Yep its your proxies, my best bet is shared proxies from buyproxies.org. $75 for 100 private proxies is a steal. After getting private proxies, harvest yourself some good old public proxies.

You use the private to back everything up and use the publics asap. Get around 100-200 publics ONLY. If you harvest thousands of public proxies like 5k of them the first 3000 will be dead before you even use them for harvesting. What I suggest you do is harvest 200, use 100 privates. While you are scraping, harvest new public proxies and replace them as you use them

What about getting viruses from public proxies? I once did this and ended up with just about every virus known to man on my PC... IS that an issue?