Scrapebox DOFOLLOW Auto Approve Blogs lists - 1363 unique domains - 15644 unique urls

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmpknhd

Mar 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Basic info:

1363 unique auto approve domains

15644 unique auto approve urls

All of the urls run on the blog engine platform, which is well known to be mostly dofollow.

All of the 15644 unique auto approve urls in this list have been checked with the scrapebox blog analyzer to insure that:

1) All the urls in the whole list are open and ready to be commented on.
2) There is no spam protection present on any of the urls.
3) There are no image captchas on any of the pages.

Test post results:

I filtered out duplicate domains so I could post to 1 url from each domain, the results were:

1311/1363 success - 96% success

1121 links found - 82% links found

Max amount of copies sold:

20 copies will be sold. No more. After that you won't see any of these domains/urls for sale from me ever again.

Price? 19$

I sent an email out to the people on my mailing list with a special 15% discount. If you want to get in on special discounts and hear about my future lists before anyone else feel free to sign up to my mailing list by clicking here.

Click here to get your instant download of this fresh list

Once you purchase the list you will be immediately sent an email containing a link to your personal instant download.

Reviews of my previous lists:

REVIEW:

500,000+ urls is itself a plus point. I bought this list after i saw the op saying no dup url or domain from last list he sold. I ran the list on Fast SB poster and its going good so far. The urls are non populated and non spam. Most of the urls are without any comment when i was checking on some random urls from the list.

I would advice that get this list if you are seriosuly thinking about huge backlinks before the selling is closed. A great list with a great pricing.

pmpknhd is a nice person too because he went out of his way to test urls himself when i reported my SB is showing all failed comments. But that was my stupid settings on the SB.

End result: I am very happy :) would rate this product 6/5 (1 extra point for his hardwork to put all this together)

REVIEW

as usual the list is damn good,
the thing I love in those lists is low amount of OBL,
the price gone up since the last list but it's really worth it!

I wish I had 1gbps connection to post on all of them first; )

Thanks
pmpknhd!

Here's my review:
244v67n.jpg

Great list. He delivers what he sells. Nice guy too. Waiting for more stuff from him in the future LOL.

Great guy. List is pretty darn good for 20 bucks. Couldn't have made a better purchase. Thanks!

20 bucks and I get to do nothing but post??!!! This is a great list.

I just finished checking the OBL for the list.

I didn't want to calculate an average of all the urls together, as there are some serious outliers haha.

But I took 8727 urls that were at 100 OBL and below and averaged those, it came out to 27 OBL per page. My test post had a very high success rate, so a substantial portion of those low OBL url's will be successfully posted too.

The rest of the list has over 100 OBL.

Last few lists have been good, but I'm not very happy with this one. I filtered duplicate domains and was only able to post to 156/1300 in SB fast mode and out of those 156, only saw 77 live links. Tried contacting OP regarding why this may be but got no reply.

I didn't get any PM or email from you. Feel free to let me know the situation and I'll help sort you out. Sounds like some settings must be misconfigured, I did the same as you and got 1100 links found just yesterday.

edit: I sent you a pm bud, get back to me and I'll do my best to get you going.

How about the URL PR? I don't think you give us the list of N/A. :)

Here is the PR of the pages.

PR5 - 2
PR4 - 13
PR3 - 82
PR2 - 171
PR1 - 306

The rest are PR 0/NA.

A small bit more have PR I'm sure, I haven't experimented with the PR checker to find the best settings. I suspect there are more with PR because I rechecked the PR N/A urls a 2nd time and found a bit more with PR. But the results above are pretty close.

I'm going to make a video of me doing a test post to the list. It will be up soon. Scrapebox is a bit buggy when posting to BE blogs, for example, when I was making the list I tried to run the fast poster at 150 threads. Do you want to know how many succeeded? 0. Once I lowered the threads, I got 1100 links found.

Some people are too quick to (mis)place the blame on the actual list itself, hence video proof coming soon haha.

just wanted to post some feedback..

I couldn't get the links to work at first but pmpknhd is a really nice guy and he helped me until I was able to get it all working.

I was able to post backlinks to thousands of pages for my web 2.0 properites, so i can say that this is a good way to maximize linkjuice to your MAIn website after it passes through the web2.0 pages.

$19 is a very fair price for this list in my opinion...

Thanks

I purchased. Download came immediately after purchase via https://getdpd.com - and the list is pretty good, at least 85% posting so far.

Note: I'm using Scrapebox's slow posting option to avoid missing valuable links due to un-necessary timeouts.

Yes, it is sold out.

I wasn't going to bump my own thread to announce that though.

There is a link in the OP to sign up for my mailing list if you want to know when the next dofollow list is released. I am working on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.