Scholarships, grants, financial aid affiliate network?

bgmarket

Nov 26, 2007
I have a site with articles about technical school pulling in ~2,500 leads per month for people interested in scholarships, grants or financial aid. Anybody know a network I can sell these to?

I have a site with articles about technical school pulling in ~2,500 leads per month for people interested in scholarships, grants or financial aid. Anybody know a network I can sell these to?

I'm interested in your US traffic.

also interested in offers about financial aid highly targeted currently enrolled college stuents been looking to monetize this forever

What kind of information are you capturing? I'm running a similar website specific to my state that captures name, birthday, email, phone, gender, current education level, current school, major, citizenship status, reported annual income, racial/ethnic background, seeking career in, and veteran status in my 'grant finder' section. I plan on selling the leads at some point, but I'm also monetizing by promoting CC offers, CR offers, bizop offers, coupon offers, accredited online school offers, and "scholarship" offers (i.e. ScholarshipZone, Scholarships4moms, etc). If anyone has any recommendations as to offers that are converting well for them, please share!

who are you signed up with for the scholarship offers? i need some of those too just general ones

who are you signed up with for the scholarship offers? i need some of those too just general ones

Dandingo at the moment. I was originally running ScholarshipZone, Scholarships4moms, Scholarships4dads, etc. thru CPA Way.

I know some big people they might be interested in buying your leads at the highest price. Hit me up if you are interested.

Sorry to double post but I just got accepted to VanceAds and they have a bunch of the same education offers I used to push.

fRElk.jpg

My VanceAd aff link:
Affiliate Sign Up - VanceAd

Yea I would try the Scholarship ones from VanceAd. Their good people and those offers convert well.