Not open for further replies.

schaum

Senior WickedFire Member
Jul 4, 2007
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Schaum's Killer WP Minisites

THE PROBLEM

So you have all these awesome keyword rich domains, gathering dust...
And with your ambitious plan for world domination, and a killer coupon
code, you just bought 20 more.

These domains are losing you possible revenue, backlinks, and data.

THE SOLUTION

Hire me to develop Wordpress Minisites on your domains.

1. Monetize the site more in the future.
2. Sell the website, to build capital in the future
3. Let the site get indexed age, gather traffic, move up in the SERPs, while you sleep.
4. Use it for quality backlink to your money sites.

About me:
Been a member here for many years. I'm reliable and will communicate progress with you. I'm a college grad from the USA. No language barrier.
I'm just providing some solid services while I build up my bankroll for PPC.

Complete Minisite Package - $97

Basics
*Install & configure wordpress on your domain.
*SEO Optimized
*Add an attractive theme
*Add a basic graphic/header/logo
*Create appropriate "contact" and "about" pages.

Install the following plugins:

*All in one seo
*SEO Smart Links
*A Caching Plugin
*Google XML Sitemap
*A Traffic/Stats Plugin

Keyword research:

Based on your domain I will figure out the 7 best keywords to target.

Content:
*7 articles 400 words each, high quality, keyword rich unique, readable (not machine generated),
and related to your keywords. All Copyscape passed.

Adsense Integration (optional)

Complete Minisite + Images + Video + PROMO BLITZ Package $127

Everything Above from the "Complete Minisite"
15 images, alt tagged with keyword, relevant, spread over a few pages.
Embed relevant Youtube videos if available (optional)
100 dofollow Social Bookmarking Submissions
250 Directory Submissions

More Details
YOUR SITE WON'T LOOK SPAMMY, WILL BE ATTRACTIVE.
What this service does not include:
*Extensive theme customizations
*Extensive graphics development
*Any coding beyond the basic changes I do
*Any fancy website functionality
*No editing or tweaking existing sites: these are built from scratch. (PM me if you need existing sites edited)

Turnaround time from 5 to 7 days - this gives me ample time rather than giving you unrealistic quote and then
delivering late.

EXAMPLES: NONE to show right now, but I will provide a few portfolio sites by PM.

NO FREE REVIEWS.
5 $47 reviews for WF moderators only.

PM ME, ORDER NOW!
Once my workload fills up, I'll stop taking orders for a while.

Thanks WF, Stay Awesome.

I'm working on a representative sample site and will have it up soon.
Meanwhile I'm dealing with my first few orders and taking more by PM.

I'm no moderating by any stretch, but I sent you a PM...Since I suggested this service, I'm interested in testing it out with you for a domain or two...hit me back when you get a chance.

Woops, Zingo, I missed your post as I PMed folks above and below you. PM sent.

All PMs sent. We will have some reviews coming up soon!
Hold tight.

take care,

schaum

Alright, got my site back from Schaum. Here's my review (full disclosure: I was offered a discounted price for the review).

Speed: 3.5/5 This was pretty slow honestly, but what else was I doing with the domain? Nothing.
I'll just offer that the site was delivered complete and with a couple of small changes I asked for. A similar service was being offered over the summer by a few different people, and at the time the two members I had ordered from separately ended up jerking everyone around and failed to deliver.

Communication: 5/5 Schaum never left me hanging, and I was updated at every step in the process. This will go a long way toward keeping his customers happy, even with a little bit longer delivery estimate.

Price: 5/5 I'm a cheap bastard, and don't normally like paying a lot for services. I have come to terms with the fact that quality costs a little more, though. I feel that the product delivered is well worth the full price he's asking for it.

Quality: 5/5 I said it above, but I feel that I received a nice finished site. Schaum had a very nice header done for the site that makes it look nice and clean and fits the niche perfectly. This site is very workable as-is if/when I decide to add further content and focus on the site. As it stands, it's a perfectly viable site for adsense or other CPA or CPS offers, and the content is actually very good quality (better than expected). Manual review coming your way? No problem!
NOOBS: need a site built so you can get network acceptance? Give Schaum an order.

Overall: 4.5/5 Except for the wait being slightly longer than expected, this has actually been one of the better experiences I've had in these BST forums. The seller was willing to please, and the small changes I requested were carried out just as I envisioned.

Instead of a liability (wasted domain), I now have an asset, and when I get serious about promoting this site very little if anything will need to be done to it.

I am pleased with the layout, the header/logo, the content, the cooperative and communicative seller, and most of all, the fact that I didn't have to lift a hand to do it myself. :cool:

My only recommendation for Schaum is to work on getting some more/faster outsourcing. To be fair, he did ask what was needed by the membership, and he granted our wishes.

If your intended purpose is to get some of your old, stale domains developed and aging in G's index, and you prefer a good-looking site to spammy-looking crap, Schaum's your guy.

Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks for the great review! Like he said, speed is an issue, especially when I am dealing with multiple large orders. That said, I'm getting much better at finishing client sites faster and faster and will continue to knock out killer sites for clients.

I'm now taking orders for next week's work
. Get your sites finally developed! Send me a PM or reply here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Alright, got my site back from Schaum. Here's my review (full disclosure: I was offered a discounted price for the review).

Speed: 3.5/5 This was pretty slow honestly, but what else was I doing with the domain? Nothing.
I'll just offer that the site was delivered complete and with a couple of small changes I asked for. A similar service was being offered over the summer by a few different people, and at the time the two members I had ordered from separately ended up jerking everyone around and failed to deliver.

Communication: 5/5 Schaum never left me hanging, and I was updated at every step in the process. This will go a long way toward keeping his customers happy, even with a little bit longer delivery estimate.

Price: 5/5 I'm a cheap bastard, and don't normally like paying a lot for services. I have come to terms with the fact that quality costs a little more, though. I feel that the product delivered is well worth the full price he's asking for it.

Quality: 5/5 I said it above, but I feel that I received a nice finished site. Schaum had a very nice header done for the site that makes it look nice and clean and fits the niche perfectly. This site is very workable as-is if/when I decide to add further content and focus on the site. As it stands, it's a perfectly viable site for adsense or other CPA or CPS offers, and the content is actually very good quality (better than expected). Manual review coming your way? No problem!
NOOBS: need a site built so you can get network acceptance? Give Schaum an order.

Overall: 4.5/5 Except for the wait being slightly longer than expected, this has actually been one of the better experiences I've had in these BST forums. The seller was willing to please, and the small changes I requested were carried out just as I envisioned.

Instead of a liability (wasted domain), I now have an asset, and when I get serious about promoting this site very little if anything will need to be done to it.

I am pleased with the layout, the header/logo, the content, the cooperative and communicative seller, and most of all, the fact that I didn't have to lift a hand to do it myself. :cool:

My only recommendation for Schaum is to work on getting some more/faster outsourcing. To be fair, he did ask what was needed by the membership, and he granted our wishes.

If your intended purpose is to get some of your old, stale domains developed and aging in G's index, and you prefer a good-looking site to spammy-looking crap, Schaum's your guy.

Thanks for the hard work!

Reactions: DanWesson
Status
Not open for further replies.