SC2: Can anyone win against Insane A.I.?

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
I been playing SC for the past few days, beat the campaign - but the computer rips me a new asshole each time I play 1 vs 1 and put the difficulty on "Insane". They just swarm with too much shit all the time.

Anyone beat the comp on insane? tips?

I haven't tried it but i did see that achievement to beat 7 insane ai in ffa and I was like hmm wtf that sounds retarded hard.

I got the 7 FFA Insane AI achievement pretty easily.

I picked one of those maps with the island expansions then lifted off and moved my base there straight away with Terran and then started pumping out Battlecruisers. They killed each other off quickly and I only had to deal with 2 of them. It still wasn't a cakewalk with 8-10 BC's, but in the end I managed to avoid their units and snipe away their buildings.

But 1-on-1 I'm certain it cheats, so theres no point playing it IMO. You'll always benefit more by playing the creativity of real humans, good or bad.

Edit:
heres a replay of someone beating 7 insane AI on FFA

Replay of the insane 1v7 ffa achievement

lol he did the same thing I did judging from the description. I think it would be pretty damn hard or you'd have to be REALLY lucky to do it straight up. I also made all of the races Protoss so they couldn't Mutalisk my ass.

Just did this after reading this thread. It was very easy. Picked the lava level, flew to the island. They didnt even try to attack me on the island. After all but one pc was dead I flew in with bcs and won. Easy.