salad.tl = TheVault & ThePlace combined.

Midas Touch

He who laughs, LASTS!!
Dec 20, 2008
Dave's World
For anyone who wants in, salad.tl is now open again. It is a private tracker similar to TheVault.bz & ThePlace.bz combined into one site.

ANNOUCEMENT TITLE:
salad open again -- CREATED ON: 2009-12-01 02:53:52 -- BY: Admin
*** salad's doors are open again, no need to use your invites ***
ajax-loader.gif

I just took advantage of it myself today. (1/4/2010)

Are you serious?

Cool, how much content does it have compared with TheVault.bz & ThePlace.bz?

Well, they have ALL of the "Your Baby Can Read" course on the site. LOL

Really, you have to ask me how much content they have compared the TV & TP before you go check it out.

They have 1371 torrents if that helps.

The topics menu has: NLP, Business, Magic, Pickup/Seduction, Documentaries, Fighting/Defense, Health/Fitness, Self-Support, Telesales, and German.

Damn it all man, I've only been on the site for 59 minutes now.

I have 6 torrents downloading at the moment that come to about 38 GB's worth of NEW INFORMATION to "me'. It only cost me the time to find it and start my downloads.

Take it as you will.

this has got to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a pay-for torrent site i've seen in a long while.. its using crappy tracker software, even worse forum software (btw not integrated, they're two separate systems apparently so you have to deal with all these redirects) and content that even BHW had 3 months ago. Sorry man... at least use a decent tracker if you're just gonna try to pass off really old content as 0day. lol
read their message about not letting 'just anybody' upload... dude, whoever is running this... really... just stop... download gazelle.. learn how to use it... start over fresh with an actual css stylesheet that doesn't cause seizures and feed it with actual content before 'opening the doors'. (i.e. learn how to run a tracker retard.. nothing about the software you are using is safe or even halfway decently secure.. shit, just do a google search on http://salad.tl/announce.php?
sorry for being a dick.. but someone had to.

this has got to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a pay-for torrent site i've seen in a long while.. its using crappy tracker software, even worse forum software (btw not integrated, they're two separate systems apparently so you have to deal with all these redirects) and content that even BHW had 3 months ago. Sorry man... at least use a decent tracker if you're just gonna try to pass off really old content as 0day. lol
read their message about not letting 'just anybody' upload... dude, whoever is running this... really... just stop... download gazelle.. learn how to use it... start over fresh with an actual css stylesheet that doesn't cause seizures and feed it with actual content before 'opening the doors'. (i.e. learn how to run a tracker retard.. nothing about the software you are using is safe or even halfway decently secure.. shit, just do a google search on http://salad.tl/announce.php?
sorry for being a dick.. but someone had to.

Hey, glad to get the feedback.

I had seen several guys on TheVault looking to trade invites for a Salad invite so I went and checked it out.

I posted here right after I got signed up, literally. Since I know that most private tracker sites fill up quick I figured I would post the news. (Was a little curious as to it having been open for over a month now though.)

Well, they have ALL of the "Your Baby Can Read" course on the site. LOL

Really, you have to ask me how much content they have compared the TV & TP before you go check it out.

They have 1371 torrents if that helps.

The topics menu has: NLP, Business, Magic, Pickup/Seduction, Documentaries, Fighting/Defense, Health/Fitness, Self-Support, Telesales, and German.

Damn it all man, I've only been on the site for 59 minutes now.

I have 6 torrents downloading at the moment that come to about 38 GB's worth of NEW INFORMATION to "me'. It only cost me the time to find it and start my downloads.

Take it as you will.

Hey, I am not on TV & TP yet. Just wanted to ask how they compare and yeah I am checking it out myself now.

Anyone on TV & TP could compare them with Salad?

yes. the site didn't seem to have anything that tv or tp didn't already have 2-3 months ago (or already have deleted because it was crap). As i said you'll find more current content prowling free forums and using google.

and in case u didn't catch that one part of my rather harsh description of the site: it's not in the least bit secure.
Just think of it as someone's attempt at getting all your email addresses, popular login + passwords and then if they're lucky even a few bucks so you can download some outdated version of seminar from 2008

Hey, I am not on TV & TP yet. Just wanted to ask how they compare and yeah I am checking it out myself now.

Anyone on TV & TP could compare them with Salad?

After having now had a chance to cruise the site some, it's like a Dollar store compared to Macy's.

Why those guys on TheVault wanted the invite is beyond me.

"I" did find some older stuff that I wanted though. I don't mind older stuff, especially when it comes to the psychology of selling since human nature rarely changes.

Is it a torrent site set up as nice as Demonoid? NO!!

Oh here you go, I just got this message from Salad:

You are now warned for having a low ratio. You need to get a 0.6 ratio for your warning be removed.
If you don't get it in 13d 23:08:54, your account will be banned.
You have been Leech-Warned!

LOL

Here's my stats at Demonoid at the moment:

Uploaded: 7.31 TB
Downloaded: 433.49 GB
Ratio: 17.26
(Updated once a day)
From now on I'll be SURE to thoroughly check out a site before posting it up.

So, to make up for this, if anyone likes the Kingdom KVCD I just found another site that is setup very similar. It's UKB-KVCD and has open registration right now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA]tossed salad man - YouTube[/ame]