Sabertron!

Ibanez | Jan

Just posting .gifs
Dec 1, 2009
33243f365eabaf1be1b4724b29c22f80_large.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O5RBJ4oj4g]Sabertron Kickstarter Video - YouTube[/ame]

For all ya nerds / dads (kickstarter).

Can't say my concern with sword fighting was ever death, more the fact I'm not a child, it has zero appeal, and I don't fancy looking and feeling like a massive twat. So no, I'm out. And my garage full of Vemma's not gonna sell itself.

Wrong demographic. I can see this cringe worthy vid decimating the potential for this product that kids would probably love.

Kids have sword fights all the mother cunting time with anything they can get their hands on that fits the bill and it's just considered fun. Adults have sword fights in small groups in the corner of the local park and it's just sad. Appeal to parents not larpers ffs.

Wrong demographic. I can see this cringe worthy vid decimating the potential for this product that kids would probably love.

Kids have sword fights all the mother cunting time with anything they can get their hands on that fits the bill and it's just considered fun. Adults have sword fights in small groups in the corner of the local park and it's just sad. Appeal to parents not larpers ffs.

I disagree that this is the wrong demographic to be going after.

This is the "funding" stage, not the sell-a-shitload-of-units stage.

It's one thing to have a finished product and convert some parents on it because their kids might find it fun. They are buying satiation toys, pacifiers, you know. Those are the folks you want to get on impulse once you have units on the shelves.

The "we go to our jobs 40 hours a week and love everything fantasy and RPG and Comic Con and LARPing" crowd is exactly who they need to be targeting at this point in time.

Tis only phase one of a much longer plan, I'm sure.