Ryan's Health..

StingVeyron

Wealth
Sep 2, 2009
Proxy
The higher they are, the bigger they fall; and it's how they carry themselves in the process.
~anonymous

With this said, some of us have been in Eagle's shoes (biz height) and played our cards as best given - to pull out with our ASS still somewhat in tact. May that be the case with Ryan and that he plays his deck rightfully, learns (from being humbled) and comes back bigger and badder than ever - in like 2 years or so..

Good luck Bro and the fall does come with the territory you've wisely built. Be straight and the rest should settle. At the end of the day, be right and you'll see through this -- with your hinie still somewhat there. Otherwise, see ya

Reach out anytime..

What?

As far as I see it, he was frauding people up to the very end.

There is a good way to fail in business, and there is lies and fraud.

::emp::

Reactions: StingVeyron
tough landing for sure. up to him on how hard he wants to land. still not late to save his ass. face is already blemished with all that -sweet talk lately..up to him on how he wants to play it. Can't save both..

sweet mouth or chewed ass - his call.

who-cares%2BAddixx.jpg

Well, in Germany, what he did is a crime

"Insolvenzverschleppung"

Basically, delay in filing for insolvency / bankrupcy.

It is a crime because you are tricking people to invest in your company / doing business with you although you know you are out.

Don't know about US law, but he basically used South Asia as late hunting ground, my guess is because he KNOWS they won't be able to drag him to court internationally.

::emp::

The higher they are, the bigger they fall; and it's how they carry themselves in the process.
~anonymous

With this said, some of us have been in Eagle's shoes (biz height) and played our cards as best given - to pull out with our ASS still somewhat in tact. May that be the case with Ryan and that he plays his deck rightfully, learns (from being humbled) and comes back bigger and badder than ever - in like 2 years or so..

Good luck Bro and the fall does come with the territory you've wisely built. Be straight and the rest should settle. At the end of the day, be right and you'll see through this -- with your hinie still somewhat there. Otherwise, see ya

Reach out anytime..

why didnt you save some time and just post this

Athlete-Love.gif

What a faggot.

^ haha

why do i have compassion? because I myself failed a big company in my past and does it suck. So when the world is mocking you, and you come out alive, you'll remember the ones that stood by your side.

With that said, if Ryan pulls out of this with dignity, he will have learned and may come back stronger. If he dicks people around, he'll be Mr Sweet Mouth for life.

^ haha

why do i have compassion? because I myself failed a big company in my past and does it suck. So when the world is mocking you, and you come out alive, you'll remember the ones that stood by your side.

With that said, if Ryan pulls out of this with dignity, he will have learned and may come back stronger. If he dicks people around, he'll be Mr Sweet Mouth for life.

Impossible unless he changes his name or is a silent partner in another venture. I understand your compassion from a business standpoint, having tanked a company myself, but you must not understand the whole situation if you even have the tiniest amount of respect for this embezzling faggot.

Honestly surprised he hasn't been swatted or worse..

unless you kill someones ambitions, the harder they fall the bigger they come back. motivation is powerful. Its why i always will see Ryan Eagles name around the industry. ewa shut down a week ago yet you guys are still talking about Eagle. Shows his impact.

Indonesia is far away and they are waiting for their affiliate mony to be paid so they can afford the plane ticket to swat Mr sweet mouth

First of all im not referring to foreign affiliates. He owes multiple parties in the US over 100k and a few guys over 200k. Secondly you dont even know what swatted means if you think you need a plane ticket to accomplish the job lol

Nope

unless you kill someones ambitions, the harder they fall the bigger they come back. motivation is powerful. Its why i always will see Ryan Eagles name around the industry. ewa shut down a week ago yet you guys are still talking about Eagle. Shows his impact.

No, it's because this guy a legendary dooshbag. Carry on ..

First of all im not referring to foreign affiliates. He owes multiple parties in the US over 100k and a few guys over 200k. Secondly you dont even know what swatted means if you think you need a plane ticket to accomplish the job lol

Lemme guess, 100K to Tanner Vaughan (Failed media buying Guru) and CPATank (ryan and vito sleep together).

So it doesnt matter.

Let's leave him alone ....lol..

How about you pay all of his unpaid affiliates what they are owed? no then don't sit there and tell people who was screwed out of thousands to leave him alone.

^ haha

Being frank I do not give a shit how he pulls out or how strong he is, He ran off not paying people hundreds of thousands of dollars and deserves no damn compassion at all. What his ass deserves is a jail cell.

and when you say you had a failed business it's not the same as him stealing from people who trusted the bullshit he was selling with the I am so rich bull crap. However if you stiffed a lot of people as well when your business failed then your a dick too. However i doubt you sold the fake life story to impress people to run with you then ran off with the money like Eagle did.