RxAffiliateProgram.net - Best Rx Affiliate Program in the Industry!

lisaaff

May 2, 2013
Dear WickedFire Members,

My name is Lisa and I'm the affiliate Manager at: RxAffiliateProgram.net

Our program has very high converting stores and we have over 100 active& satisfied affiliates and counting.

Here are some of our affiliate programs benefits:

** We Accept Black Hat SEO Traffic!
** We have the best conversion ratio in the industry and our shops are 100% mobile responsive!
** Highest commission in the industry! (25% - 45% per sale)
** Weekly Payouts! (No Hold)
** We pay all our affiliates on time via: paypal, bitcoin, epayments, EPESE,WMZ and Wire Transfer!
** Dedicated white label sites on our server! (for high performing affiliates)
** We carry most of the best selling products!
** We accept All Major Credit Cards from our customers!

Please contact me if you would like to see some examples of our shops.

Yours Sincerely,

Lisa Affiliate Manager

I am located outside the U.S

Ha ha ha... us too... Thanks for the info.

We always trust that someone we don't know, with zero information about who they are or where they are would be a good person to trust with $100g in monthly commissions. I am positive you would not take our money from sales and run, right?

Best Of Success...

Kelowna,

We pay all our affiliates on a weekly basis without any hold, we value each and every affiliate and we understand the importance of paying affiliates on time, we will not "take your money from sales and run" we are interested in a long term partnership.

Kelowna,

We pay all our affiliates on a weekly basis without any hold, we value each and every affiliate and we understand the importance of paying affiliates on time, we will not "take your money from sales and run" we are interested in a long term partnership.

OK, lets start this again, where are you located, contact info, phone, address you know the NORMAL contact stuff so we can check you and your business out.

Kelowna,

For security reasons I am not in liberty to disclose my location, phone and address.

Here is my contact information: