Rut Roh... 'Sons of Guns' cancelled following rape charges

ImagesAndWords

StayblCam.com
Nov 7, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
www.stayblcam.com
"Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden lost his reality show, his company and his freedom when he was arrested Wednesday on rape charges.

Hayden was booked on an aggravated rape charge at Louisiana's East Baton Rouge Parish jail on Wednesday, pending $200,000 bail, according to jail records.

The arrest comes two weeks after Hayden was released on a $150,000 bond after his arrest on charges of child molestation and a crime against nature
'Sons of Guns' canceled after Will Hayden's rape arrest - CNN.com

Lol, wtf is 'crime against nature' ? Beastiality?

I'd be interested to know the details behind these charges. It would help me to make a decision about if it's just a pissed off ex-wife being a bitch and making up anything she can think of or if it's because he's a sick fuck.

Ive watched pretty much all his episodes. He is like a fucking monalisa. You look at him once and he looks ok, then you look again and he looks like he could shoot up a post office, then you look again and your like, i sense diddler in you....

Interesting.

"Unnatural carnal copulation" - this includes oral, normally.

And it seems to be anal sex between humans is a crime against nature if NOT rape

anal sexual intercourse between two human beings shall not be deemed as a crime against nature when done under any of the circumstances described in R.S. 14:41, 14:42, 14:42.1 or 14:43.

All those 14:41 - 14:43 are variants of rape - forcible rape, aggravated, simple.

So - anything but vaginal intercourse for the purpose of procreation is a "crime against nature", unless it is rape.

So these charges are NOT rape, but "he did something I didn't like"

Edit:
Duh.. my bad

"Crime against nature" is NOT the current charge, but the one he was released from two weeks ago.

The current one is rape

::emp::

Last edited:
I have no idea if this man is guilty or innocent. But I do know they have been coming for this guy for years. This is either the 2nd or 3rd time his show has been canceled.

US Marshals "assisted" with the arrest. Why are the marshals even involved with this? Im not saying the current administration had anything to do with this. And I am not even saying he isnt guilty. But when you read some of the comments on FB, it's obvious the court of public opinion has already ruled.

All it takes is a few allegations to ruin a mans life. If he did it, he deserves everything he gets. If he did it, hope he enjoys his stay in prison; he will be loved tenderly. But even if it comes out he didnt, he will forever been known as a pedo, and his life will be forever ruined.

I have a close friend who has been falsely accused of rape before, and it was not fun to deal with. Luckily, he had substantial physical proof that he wasn't even in the same city as the girl who was making the accusation for like a month before and several weeks after the date she said it happened.

Guess what punishment she got for making the false accusation? Not a goddamn thing.

dat backlink profile doe

<tinfoil>
They are doing this to get high quality news and misc. backlinks and it will be proven he didn't do anything.

Step 1. Make accusations
step 2. Be innocent
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Be #1 for "Buy AR-15 Online" and "Buy Guns"
</tinfoil>

7qFLofD.jpg

Where did "pedo" enter this?

his lover whom he recently broke it off with is claiming he raped and molested their 11 year old daughter. This whole thing is about the kid.

Hayden's daughter is now backing up the allegations. She told investigators Hayden took her virginity in March, 2013 when she was 11-years-old. She said she was orally and vaginally raped almost daily, but did not report it because he threatened her physically.

Law enforcement sources tell us the investigation led the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Department to tack on a charge of aggravated rape of a child. An arrest warrant was issued today ... and cops, aided by U.S. Marshals, nabbed Hayden in Livingston, LA.

Hayden told us after the initial arrest that his ex-girlfriend -- and mother of the child -- was making false allegations to get back at him for ending their relationship.

Last edited:
Ahh... Did not catch that

it's because they wanted "rape" and "crimes against nature" to stick in your head. But dont worry he will forever be known as a pedo no matter what happens.

All it takes is a few allegations to ruin a mans life. If he did it, he deserves everything he gets. If he did it, hope he enjoys his stay in prison; he will be loved tenderly. But even if it comes out he didnt, he will forever been known as a pedo, and his life will be forever ruined.

The problem is the media, not the people making the allegations. Shut out the media from these cases until the verdict is handed down.

guys - whats the argument.

occam's razor. he looks like a hillbilly fuck who'd fuck anything from a goat, to his own kids to some random he fancied. he did.