Running your own GPT Sites

rm@tag

May 3, 2011
Does anyone have any experience running their own GPT (get paid to) sites or know of any whitelabel Get-Paid-To site solutions? I would like to set up my own survey site but I'm not sure how to go about it. My current plan is to just set up CITYHEREsurveys.com and create a basic LP then email them offers.

The users are very promotionally oriented people so a blend of "win $500 walmart gift card" offers and "fill out this survey and make $2.00" offers would be ideal.

You might want to check out the ebook called "Get Paid To Run Get Paid To Sites", or if that's a bit too meta check out "Get Paid To Tell People How To Get Paid To Run Get Paid To Sites"

You might want to check out the ebook called "Get Paid To Run Get Paid To Sites", or if that's a bit too meta check out "Get Paid To Tell People How To Get Paid To Run Get Paid To Sites"

Thx! Just what I am looking for ;)

Does anyone have any experience running their own GPT (get paid to) sites or know of any whitelabel Get-Paid-To site solutions? I would like to set up my own survey site but I'm not sure how to go about it. My current plan is to just set up CITYHEREsurveys.com and create a basic LP then email them offers.

The users are very promotionally oriented people so a blend of "win $500 walmart gift card" offers and "fill out this survey and make $2.00" offers would be ideal.

I was in the GPT niche for a while and have known people that are/were in it.

The rabbit hole goes deep with more questions than answers and everyone is out to fuck you, especially your own affiliate manager.

Unless your angus is peppered, stay the fuck away if you know what's good for you.

And I mean that with the utmost respect. You don't want to be Brad Pitt in Se7en when shit gets real.

brad+pitt+seven+gif.gif

If you want to go down the rabbit hole, this is the best GPT script available. Good luck, phaggot.

Had an incentive site based fsrevolution and it was shit. So I coded my own and bottom line is the offers are in my experience so heavily scrubbed it's almost impossible to run any kind of page that bases on pixels being fired after actions are completed. Stay away

Had an incentive site based fsrevolution and it was shit. So I coded my own and bottom line is the offers are in my experience so heavily scrubbed it's almost impossible to run any kind of page that bases on pixels being fired after actions are completed. Stay away

Thank you both for the feedback. Any other ideas on monetizing a bunch of money/free shit hungry demographic?

whatever you do don't buy shiftcode, they take forever to respond and have lots of issues; better to get a custom made script

Unless you have money to invest in your custom script/promotion then don't bother. The vertical is heavily saturated and everyone has the same offers so it's very competitive.

I had one and its tough to make a profit. These people only want to click for pennies. They dont want to actually spend money. From what I've gathered, even sites with 10s of thousands of "members" have trouble making decent profits.

I'm building one at the moment, but it's focused on mobile apps and games. The value for the advertiser is mostly in getting a high ranking in the app stores, so the low quality isn't much of an issue. I hope this results in less or no scrubbing. My first tests seem to confirm this.

Thank you both for the feedback. Any other ideas on monetizing a bunch of money/free shit hungry demographic?

Read Seth Godin's "Permission Marketing." :stonedsmilie:

(Props to CCarter. I read it in the first place because of him.)

I had one and its tough to make a profit. These people only want to click for pennies. They dont want to actually spend money. From what I've gathered, even sites with 10s of thousands of "members" have trouble making decent profits.

That makes sense as a lot of the freebie seekers looking for the 'free $500 Walmart card', won't like having to actually subscribe or buy for something real or complete anything other than truly free offers.

I was in the GPT niche for a while and have known people that are/were in it.

The rabbit hole goes deep with more questions than answers and everyone is out to fuck you, especially your own affiliate manager.

Unless your angus is peppered, stay the fuck away if you know what's good for you.

And I mean that with the utmost respect. You don't want to be Brad Pitt in Se7en when shit gets real.

That was the best shameless plug I've ever seen.

Say stay away like that, and to anyone with a brain, it means; there is good money here.

As an advertiser this traffic is complete shit and fucks with my zen every time I catch it sleazing through the cracks. Send me legit clicks/leads/sales and I'll pay you a better than street rip until the Gruns come home. Send me incentivized tripe and I'll fucking cut ya.