Ron Paul: Election Fraud.

inb4 conspiracy against Ron Paul, the most conspired against person in American History.

If the election was won by the person who lost the most elections to fraud, Ron Paul would be King of the USA.

ron-paul-meme-actually-uses-brain.jpg

Ds35V.jpg

Saw this last night on Daily Paul. The News station made an account there to respond to this story and said that all the numbers there was just "Test data" and will be zeroed out today.

We've got a webmaster or two on this board, right? Tell me this guys; do you place numbers like these on a page and upload them to your client's site without zeroing them out the day before they use it?

It's certainly fishy, but we won't know until tonight if they were TOO fishy... Of course the GOP has time to give them new numbers so they don't have to match this while still committing fraud. :(

BTW, Dresden, I appreciate you posting this but there's now like 100 Paul Fraud threads open so let's try and name the thread more specifically, Umkay?

It's a fucking shame. I've supported Ron Paul since 2007 and there a lot more supporters than the mainstream media would have you think.

All of my friends are Ron Paul supporters.

inb4 people think that someone getting the most votes = winning.

Everyone is doing it. Why you guys Putin about it?

This happened a few months ago, only it was Google posting the election results. After the results came in they were nothing like what Google posted.

It's probably just their web team testing stuff out with fake data.

Its funny that some of the same people that think Ron Paul has every election stolen are the same people that call Christians delusional.

Its funny that some of the same people that think Ron Paul has every election stolen are the same people that call Christians delusional.
1. That is how intelligence works. :thumbsup:

2. Additionally, Dr. Paul is a christian and has millions of supporters from all religions worldwide... So we've got plenty of other religions including christianity in our ranks calling out the fraud too. The DailyPaul is full of them.

Saw this last night on Daily Paul. The News station made an account there to respond to this story and said that all the numbers there was just "Test data" and will be zeroed out today.

We've got a webmaster or two on this board, right? Tell me this guys; do you place numbers like these on a page and upload them to your client's site without zeroing them out the day before they use it?

I do believe that was just test data. Would I spend time putting numbers on a page like that? No I wouldn't...but if I had a crappy 9 to 5 I probably would just so it would look like I did something that day.

If you look at the numbers in the video they come up to 3 million votes.

Illinois has a population of just over 12 million so that would mean a quarter of the residents went out and voted. That doesn't seem right to me.

If you look at the 2008 Illinois primary results...that ended up with 899,000 votes. I highly doubt that the voter turnout would be over triple that this year (if you look at how other states have went this year).

Now, with that said I do believe there has been election fraud going on and I'm rooting for Paul like many others on here. I just don't think this is a specific case to worry about as it does seem like test data to me.