Rock on Hydra

Status
Not open for further replies.

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
I decided to submit an application for Hydra, heard they were a great Network and all, and I always like to have multiple networks to run my traffic through. I am working on a new niche and heard they have some good offers in that area. So I submit my application, they call me, ask a few questions, etc.

A day later I get the email that I am not approved to their network (in my spam bucket, ftw). Maybe the fact that I didn't want to share all of my landing pages, etc. on the phone conversation had something to do with it - but if that's the case, I don't want to be part of their network anyway.

Long story short, I am not a big baller affiliate, but I do about $5K (gross) in revenues per day through my various aff marketing campaigns - which there are about 6 different niches. But I guess I wasn't good enough to make the cut and will have to spread my business out elsewhere. :music06:

How do affiliate networks decide on whether to approve you or not? And no, I am not running a bunch of shady business.

man i hope that by the time i am making 5k a day gross i have figured out how to pick up the fucking phone and call someone

Reactions: AdHustler
man i hope that by the time i am making 5k a day gross i have figured out how to pick up the fucking phone and call someone

Did you not read how I did speak to them on the phone? If you are referring to a follow up call as to why I wasn't accepted, maybe I should do that. But at the same time, the networks I am with currently are great as well. So its not really hurting me.

There are dozens of reasons why someone can be rejected from a network, but typically not providing full disclosure of all landing pages isn't one of them. Were you completely honest in the application? Networks have ways to tell if you aren't, maybe that was it?

There are dozens of reasons why someone can be rejected from a network, but typically not providing full disclosure of all landing pages isn't one of them. Were you completely honest in the application? Networks have ways to tell if you aren't, maybe that was it?

Yeah, like I said, I run a legitimate business(es). The girl I spoke to on the phone was very unfriendly on top of it lol

Who the fuck says "I run a legitimate business(es)" that's just sketchy right there.

I was just curious the criteria used. I am already signed up to about 5 different networks, and had no problems getting in. Hydra was the only one.

Getting past criteria isn't that much of a problem, at least it never has been for me. What you IMO want to make sure about is that they understand your business and that you understand theirs. And that you communicate in some way that you can be trusted because they're always looking to fish out the frauds.

Who the fuck says "I run a legitimate business(es)" that's just sketchy right there.

Hello friend,

It true. You no see good business put we legitimate on webpage or advertisement. Usual it fraud business that put that.

Good luck bro

I decided to submit an application for Hydra, heard they were a great Network and all, and I always like to have multiple networks to run my traffic through. I am working on a new niche and heard they have some good offers in that area. So I submit my application, they call me, ask a few questions, etc.

A day later I get the email that I am not approved to their network (in my spam bucket, ftw). Maybe the fact that I didn't want to share all of my landing pages, etc. on the phone conversation had something to do with it - but if that's the case, I don't want to be part of their network anyway.

Long story short, I am not a big baller affiliate, but I do about $5K (gross) in revenues per day through my various aff marketing campaigns - which there are about 6 different niches. But I guess I wasn't good enough to make the cut and will have to spread my business out elsewhere. :music06:

How do affiliate networks decide on whether to approve you or not? And no, I am not running a bunch of shady business.

do you have shit incent traffic?

The only network I had trouble with was Hydra and that's only because it took a few days to get approved. However, I haven't been disapproved for anything and I've only shared one landing page. With some networks, I just shared my company website and not even a landing page.

From what I can gather, as long as you can sound like you know what you're talking about and your website isn't total garbage, you'll be approved. The second part of that is forming a good relationship with your affiliate manager, and I have yet to do that well

How do affiliate networks decide on whether to approve you or not? And no, I am not running a bunch of shady business.[/quote]

Don't be shady. That's it. If you don't want to share your LPs, don't. Just explain that and share the fact that you are doing business legitimately. As long as the network knows you are going to be sending good traffic and responsive; you should have no problem getting approved.

Update: Hydra reached out to me and cleared everything up. Apparently I was approved and there was some sort of technical glitch in their system.

Mods, please feel free to delete this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.