Rock n Roll Ringtones - Need good affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
I set up a site last night dealing with rock ringtones - right now it's going to Flycell, and now I need some more ringtone affiliate program that focus on ROCK (or even country) ringtones. I noticed most of the ringtone offers on the major networks focus on rap and hip hop ringtones, but that's not what I'm going for on this project.

I'll sign up under you if you can show me any good affiliate programs or networks that carry these types of offers.

Thanks in advance. :D

I've been looking for the same here. All I've been able to find are Hip-Hop or Bubblegum/Mainstream Pop creatives. I guess that's what converts. I could make some guesses as to why it does, but...

I've been looking for the same here. All I've been able to find are Hip-Hop or Bubblegum/Mainstream Pop creatives. I guess that's what converts. I could make some guesses as to why it does, but...

At least I'm not the only one having this problem. :error:There's got to be some company out there that focuses on rock ringtones and has an affiliate program. All my searches are turning up nothing though.

Guess I'll stick with Flycell for now.

See if your network can get a custom page. I think there used to be some ringtone advertisers on Azoogle who were flexible with landing pages to an extent, but I think you already needed volume to get them to customize something.

Status
Not open for further replies.