Ridiculously low impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHamilton

Nov 29, 2006
I just started advertising one of my sites, Google is showing under a thousand impressions for it, each time it updates it shows another 30 impressions or so, it's been updating every hour instead of half hour. The advertising is easily bringing in over 5k uniques a day, it had about 600 uniques at 10am, that's 12 hours ago, it has 3 ad blocks, so wouldn't that alone amount to 1,800k impressions in adsense? All my other sites are updating normally, I checked my published ID on the site and it hasn't been changed so wtf is going on?

You don't honestly think Google is gonna add 5-6k impressions and mid $xxx to my stats out of nowhere do you? If they do I'll come back here and call myself an idiot rofl.

How do you know they are gonna add mid $xxx? I know guys who have 5-6k impressions and only $xx

How do you know they are gonna add mid $xxx? I know guys who have 5-6k impressions and only $xx
i know someone who does only LOW $x with 5k impressions a day, its me ahahhhahahah(yes i'm sad, and i got smartpriced 2 days ago so i get < 0.03$ a click now -.-)

ontopic:
you just said you only just added ads to your site.. so it could take google some time to show ads, and sometimes just doesn't load ads at all at new sites.
and Page impressions are not individual ads impressions huhu.. just the amount of pages you loaded ads on

Well I'm not getting any PSA's or unfilled inventory from my computer. It's showing more impressions today though, I ended up with 900 yesterday and I'm at almost 500 already today and uniques are quite lower. Still a bunch of BS though.

Well I'm not getting any PSA's or unfilled inventory from my computer. It's showing more impressions today though, I ended up with 900 yesterday and I'm at almost 500 already today and uniques are quite lower. Still a bunch of BS though.

Is all your traffic from the same area as you though?

Maybe you're getting shit traffic?

Same area as in the same niche? Sort of, it offers the same thing but I'm targetting a specific niche. No, it's not shit traffic, I've bought this same traffic before, everything seems to be doubling today in my adsense stats, I guess I'll wait a few more days, it just sucks seeing such low amounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.