Richjerk 2.0 Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

... *sigh* ...

I'm not a fan of eBooks at all... but the Rich Jerk irritates me in a way that no other person on this planet could ever accomplish. Not even my 5 year old brother when he's burping in my face is as annoying as the Rich Jerk.

... *sigh* ...

I'm not a fan of eBooks at all... but the Rich Jerk irritates me in a way that no other person on this planet could ever accomplish. Not even my 5 year old brother when he's burping in my face is as annoying as the Rich Jerk.
If it's irritating you, it's doing its job. Rich Jerk is a funny phenomenon, and I think smart people can see some good lessons there how it was done.

If it's irritating you, it's doing its job. Rich Jerk is a funny phenomenon, and I think smart people can see some good lessons there how it was done.

His anti-marketing strategy was genius, sure. That doesn't change the fact that it's still a garbage eBook.

His anti-marketing strategy was genius, sure. That doesn't change the fact that it's still a garbage eBook.

Here here -- I've never seen anything that were in his E-Books that you couldn't get from WickedFire or DigitalPoint. He just consolidates everything and has a bad attitude for kicks.

Yeah, I'm already seeing the big affiliates pushing the Rich Jerk's new "X-ray Videos" via email today. Their stuff is pure crap but the 2 guys that scripted the Rich Jerk persona are pure geniuses. A perfect example of thinking outside the box and not following what everyone else is doing.

From the FAQ:

Question: Are you a scam artist?

Answer: Yes.

lol, :thumbsup:

And he offers a new product called Keyword Xray. Available at xraydomination.com. From what I see, his product is just crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.